**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to make my next R4

PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
My current roaster

I've completed 6.1 and LoL easy path but yet to do 100% act 5(just the collector left) and any variant.

I'll have resources to R4 someone in a week but cant decided who to R4 next.

Thanks for your insights and opinions in advance πŸ‘Œ

Who to make my next R4 38 votes

Undupped Hyperion
5%
Foxhero007Scholia 2 votes
Dupped Cull obsidian
55%
SIlverProfessorVartoxGigantor13Lvernon15Hammerbro_64Crimsontide1616Charlie_SceneSamar_1092FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerMC2707X_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueDead1CtuchikÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21Narwhal52xThicco_ModeCdifede617 21 votes
Dupped Quake
15%
ArrsssPoolMarkg25RockypantherxMeebletonMawrCalleach 6 votes
Dupped Aegon(R2 atm)
13%
TerraTehsigzorzIvarTheBonelessBatman1903gp87 5 votes
Other
10%
SpeedbumpPrathapDkiller123Mr_incredibl3 4 votes

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    Why do we have to know your progress in game and see your entire roaster to figure it out πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Prathap definitely not my hole rooster, Just my R3 5*.

If I'm after feedback, it's best if I try and give a bigger picture to help.

I see you selected other my I ask who else you would suggest?
    @X_Factor_Agent dam.... its past the 15 minutes to edit it as well.. πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

Good spot though lol
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66 β˜…
    its all matters what do you like to play yourseld, aegon if you want to complete lol 100% + his good in questins too and other content, quake is very good if you know how to use her, hyperion is very good but needs a dupe, cull obsidian is very best choise too
    @X_Factor_Agent πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I would like to say its auto-correct messing me up... but I highly doubt people would believe that lol

Roster, roster, roster roster...... there think I have it now lol
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other

@Prathap definitely not my hole rooster, Just my R3 5*.

If I'm after feedback, it's best if I try and give a bigger picture to help.

I see you selected other my I ask who else you would suggest?

@PrimeSaviour_27

I'd say you better concentrate on getting champs to r5... You already have enough of champs at r4 and 6*s
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dupped Aegon(R2 atm)
    Prathap said:

Why do we have to know your progress in game and see your entire roaster to figure it out πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

To know which champ is most useful for future content and which champ will fill in the gaps in his roster...not hard to figure that one out lmao
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dupped Cull obsidian
    I would say Γ†gon or CO