**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena score for Namor

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
top 150 score for Namor is crazy at 147th its 80 plus million my question is who has the time to put up that score i wonder what was the top score prob 90 plus million. Can someone tell me hows that possible without a mod because the most im able to put up was 65 million and that was because i was off work.

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    A lot of refreshing lol
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    Top score was 101mil
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Noob2435 said:

A lot of refreshing lol

thats crazy alot of units i guess i dont see why ppl go that hard
  • Top score was 101mil

that person either is rich or don't have a job just stay and home and play game all day because i think that's impossible to do with a full time job
    The inflation of the 5* Feature scores is out of control. 80 million cutoff, and 101 million at the top?!?! Wow... if you have any semblance of a life outside the game, that's gonna be REALLY difficult to accomplish. I get wanting a guarantee at a newly released champ, but that's simply ridiculous.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    edited June 2019
    For 100 M all you need is 25 hrs playing time and 30000 units recharge so it is around 8 hrs a day
    1 round
    3 6* = 200,000 pts
    100,000,000 / 200,000 = 500 rounds
    1 round = 2-3 mins or less
    500 rounds x 3 mins = 1500 mins
    1500 mins / 60 mins = 25 hrs

Could be cheaper depends on roasters though
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    MabkaZuck said:

For 100 M all you need is 25 hrs playing time and 30000 units recharge so it is around 8 hrs a day
    1 round
    3 6* = 200,000 pts

lol thats crazy 3 days 25 hours of play time is like a full time job. i have 14 6 star and 102 5 star champs i wonder how long it would take me
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    MabkaZuck said:

1 round
    3 6* = 200,000 pts

Problem is the 30k units (about 10 Odins worth).
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Top score was 101mil

It definitely wasn't. I've seen someone with 120m
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

1m points takes 5 rounds (max suicide 6 stars) 13 minutes

13 minutes 80 times is 17 total hrs
    And 800 dollars in units lol no thanks

400 refreshed rounds of 6 stars

With ~200 people doing it, Kabam is making over $150k for every 5* featured arena they run. Twice a week, 4 weeks per month equates to well over $1.1m per month in gross revenue (assuming all reach 80m points).

If you want Kabam to change things, you'll have to give them a million reasons per month to do it.
    If you have a lot of arena boosts the cost is significantly reduced. Know guys that spent less than 2 odins and hit 90m
    Or maybe it was 3 odins but significantly less than 10 regardless

Drooped2 said:

1m points takes 5 rounds (max suicide 6 stars) 13 minutes

13 minutes 80 times is 17 total hrs
    And 800 dollars in units lol no thanks

400 refreshed rounds of 6 stars

With ~200 people doing it, Kabam is making over $150k for every 5* featured arena they run. Twice a week, 4 weeks per month equates to well over $1.1m per month in gross revenue (assuming all reach 80m points).

If you want Kabam to change things, you'll have to give them a million reasons per month to do it.
    If it's 80m for new champs & 40m for old champs and only 200 players spend to do it:

Kabam grosses $160k for every new 5* featured champ and $80k for every old champ and with each arena running twice that's still $960k every 4 weeks.
  • Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    This is why I stopped trying in arenas, regardless what the top prize is. I just do arenas when I feel like it and collect the milestones. 800k is a lot of playing for me.
    Drooped2 said:

I've done 65m without a refresh...
    You can reduce it a ton

Serious question: what boosts exist for those champs? I genuinely don't know.

The simple math of 5* and 6* champs with their normal refresh rates (and some sleep) don't quite add up.

Assuming:
    100x 5* champs, 3 rounds per day, 25k points each = 3.9m
    10x 6* champs, 2 rounds per day, 65k points each = 22.5m

For a total of 26.4m points over 3 days and 960 fights.

Then if you add in 100x 4* champs at 12k points each and 6 rounds per day (21.6m) results in 48m with a total of 2760 fights.

With an average of 1 minute per fight, it's 16hrs for the 5&6* champs, but jumps up to 46 hours if you include 4* champs as well.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

Top score was 101mil

that person either is rich or don't have a job just stay and home and play game all day because i think that's impossible to do with a full time job
    they may have the weekends off..you can put up good numbers from Friday evening until Sunday cutoff time
    bm3epps said:

Top score was 101mil

they may have the weekends off..you can put up good numbers from Friday evening until Sunday cutoff time
    For those of us east of the Pacific ocean, arenas start Friday morning and go until early Monday morning. Even working a 9-5 job, I can make a good run that night after work then have all day Saturday and Sunday to grind until my heart's content. With one day of vacation (or a well-timed national holiday) I have a full 3 days for one arena grind.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    That's what I'm always saying. Unless you're a YouTuber or streamer who makes money off of playing the game for such long periods of time. It's insane! Best case scenario it takes 17 hours (it takes way more than that but whatever). 17 HOURS for an unawakened 5 star champion? What the ****?

It's one of the aspects I absolutely hate about this game, players selling out their lives like this, it's not even worth it if you ask me. If anyone of these grinders is reading this. Live a little, please? Spending 18-20 hours in 3 days is way too much for a game like this. It's painful
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    I think you guys are forgetting that alot of champs are really good even without being awakened. So bein crazy for grinding for an unawakened champ isnt really crazy at all.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Watch brian grant on YouTube, he hit 86 million, he spent 5.6k units to get him though
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Worst part is that a substantial portion of the top 150 scoring the featured 5* heroes are probably running bots. The bot banwave comes just once every 3 or 6 months, and arena scores drop drastically each time, but then steadily climb back up each time as the bots return.

There really needs to be more constant enforcement on this end.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    Lvernon15 said:

Watch brian grant on YouTube, he hit 86 million, he spent 5.6k units to get him though

for sure he have time also stupids peoples give him money so he dont need a job, just play mcoc like a human bot,
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    Ultra8529 said:

Worst part is that a substantial portion of the top 150 scoring the featured 5* heroes are probably running bots. The bot banwave comes just once every 3 or 6 months, and arena scores drop drastically each time, but then steadily climb back up each time as the bots return.

There really needs to be more constant enforcement on this end.

need someone to make some sheets every arenas to see winners , i saw many names every3 days, how can they do, multiple possibility ; bots , and mercs , or friends help 2/3 to run account 20h a day