**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Corvus Advancement

RB65RB65 Posts: 28
I have a rank 1 5* Corvus that I can rank up. But that would eat up T4Bs and T1As.

Since I’m about to complete 5.1.6 and go for Uncollected, should I forego ranking Corvus and focus on taking a 4* to rank 5? I already have duped R5 Sparky, Medusa, Void, and Omega Red (all lucky pulls).

Comments

• IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I'd do Corvus I have a 5* rank 4 and he's amazing. Get those charges though and you'll plow through content. Definitely do it.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Only Spark and void gonna rock the act5 but corvus won't suit for act 5 because it will be a long fight but for 5.1 it will be lil useful .. go for heavy hitter and regen champ
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    T4B is pretty easy to get by using glory, and you only need 2 T4B to get corvus to R2 which in my opinion is enough for act 5 if you play well. But overall corvus is worth at least a R4 when you get the resources as he can handle everyone that isnt a mystic, havoc or mr sinister with the right synergies.
  • TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    If you have a 5* Corvus to rank up, you'll soon regret maxing your 4* champs. You'll clear content and build a 5* roster.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Definitely corvus...he will clear fights easily even at 3/45
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Corvus and Domino got me through act 5 to collector
  • RB65RB65 Posts: 28
    Thanks everyone
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91

Go Corvus, I used my 4/55 to cut down 100% of act 5

Really? Did you just do MLM with him? I just duped my 5* r3 so I'm pretty happy about that. Not sure how to handle when he runs out of charges on longer fights. Do you try to get through the charges quickly for the reduced cooldown?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    MM or MLM. Build to sp2. Fight is over. Repeat. Corvus has no business being at rank 1 on your account. Rank him up and thank us later.