**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How about a Father’s Day gift Kabam?

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 743 ★★★
Let’s just assume everyone is a Dad and give us something nice for our day.
Something for Mother’s Day should also be a thing, my wife doesn’t play but free stuff is always nice.

Comments

• JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    You're not my real dad!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

*heres your crystal with a .05% chance at a 2* featured champ, 99.05% chance at 1 2* Sig Stone*

So happy.

What about the other .9%?
    Lol
    That percent has a dad addicted to a marvel game :(
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

Like tuesday? I feel like Tuesday should be a gift day :)

Or how about Thursday? It is Thor’s Day after all.
    We don't celebrate Tuesdays or Thursdays here in New Zealand. They're just normal days for us :s
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    That’s funny. From a company that don’t give away anything basically to ask for something free. Haha. Wishful thinking.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    I wont mind a 2* old man on fathers day.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    It's called the login calendar
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

While you’re at it, can you beg for free stuff when it comes to every other culture’s traditional days? Since it seems people just want free stuff just for it being a day of the year and it will give you lots of days to beg for stuff

Oh you mean like National womens day? They already did that.. Waiting for national mens day now lmao
  • To fk with the gift at least they should do something about Premium Hero Crystal.. I am on lever 50 and still i always get 2* champion.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Urkel2 said:

While you’re at it, can you beg for free stuff when it comes to every other culture’s traditional days? Since it seems people just want free stuff just for it being a day of the year and it will give you lots of days to beg for stuff

Oh you mean like National womens day? They already did that.. Waiting for national mens day now lmao
    Keep waiting....every other day is national mens day. Those that are born privileged don't get special days

Source: i'm a 36 year old white male
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Urkel2 said:

Keep waiting....every other day is national mens day. Those that are born privileged don't get special days

There is actually a men’s day, it’s in March lol
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I think the ingame login calendar answers all that.

Heres 1000 gold for dewalee.

Here’s a revive for another culture’s significant holiday.

Dont take this seriously of course.

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

Urkel2 said:

Same here. And this:

https://youtu.be/4CKhEW-ejmM

Sorry about the subs, but best possible quality video...
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Let’s not forget HUMPPPPP DAYYYY
    Drooped2 said:

While you’re at it, can you beg for free stuff when it comes to every other culture’s traditional days?

Like tuesday? I feel like Tuesday should be a gift day :)

To fk with the gift at least they should do something about Premium Hero Crystal.. I am on lever 50 and still i always get 2* champion.

Open 40 at once and you might get something good.. It takes time and luck i duped sw and corvus and got x-23 and cable from them

Urkel2 said:

There is actually a men’s day, it’s in March lol
    Danm kabam forgot about us next year maybe lmao