**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Funniest premium hero crystal luck

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
What are the odds I got this from a PHC but I got Gwenpool as 4 star from a PHC as well today itself so I think the odds were somewhat good 😂😂😂😂

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    In the last month I've pulled 7 four stars from phcs

I opened 125 and got 7 four Stars.

Great luck
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I pulled two mystics back to back..Meph and Dorm
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    I've pulled Corvus from a PHC on not one, but THREE separate occasions. All stacks of 5.

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Any 4 star champion you pull from a PHC is a good pull. At a 2% chance, It doesn’t matter if the champion is considered a trash champ. You managed to beat the odds.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    I’m sorry
    But literally no one cares about your PHC luck
    I know your intentions were most likely fine
    But was this really necessary
    This has no effect towards anyone and just clutters the forums
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

I’m sorry

Well it’s clear you don’t care. So that nullifies your “apology”.
    Whether the T.C’s intention was fine or not; this thread clearly is necessary and does effect every one. It implies that you CAN pull that unicorn you have been hoping to get. Whether that unicorn is Stark Spidey, Blade, Korg or what champion you are pining for. Once they have been added to vault, so to say.

As for your clutter comment. It’s only one TOPIC, compared to the endless ‘Nerf feature champ’ or ‘Rank down tickets now’ threads. There are more of those topics then you can shake a stick at.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Ghosty64 said:

I’m sorry

Whether the T.C’s intention was fine or not; this thread clearly is necessary and does effect every one. It implies that you CAN pull that unicorn you have been hoping to get. Whether that unicorn is Stark Spidey, Blade, Korg or what champion you are pining for. Once they have been added to vault, so to say.

As for your clutter comment. It’s only one TOPIC, compared to the endless ‘Nerf feature champ’ or ‘Rank down tickets now’ threads. There are more of those topics then you can shake a stick at.
    Ever heard of a hyperbole?
    also the “endless” nerf threads at least most of the time provide useful info to things that need to be balanced
    This is just a waste of space in my opinion
    And your stupid implication idea is utter nonsense
    Everyone already knows that they can get champs
    Seeing others get them doesn’t anything
    Maybe to quasi-intelligent troglodytes it does
    At its core this is a brag post
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

FR33_HUG5 said:

Ghosty64 said:

I’m sorry

Ever heard of a hyperbole?
    also the “endless” nerf threads at least most of the time provide useful info to things that need to be balanced
    This is just a waste of space in my opinion
    And your stupid implication idea is utter nonsense
    Everyone already knows that they can get champs
    Seeing others get them doesn’t anything
    Maybe to quasi-intelligent troglodytes it does
    At its core this is a brag post
    Saying "literally" when it isn't literally isn't so much hyperbole as a misuse of literally. Also, "quasi-intelligent troglodyte?" Besides being pompous, if they are troglodytes, in what sense are they quasi-intelligent? The only thing wasting space here is your pretentious rant. Let people post what they want.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Midnite93 said:

Wow that escalated quickly wonder what was wrong with that Ghosty person 🤔

I think he’s cranky cause all his groundedwisdom spoof accounts got banned 😆
  • T0XINT0XIN Posts: 17

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• SnaapjackSnaapjack Posts: 30

3 premium with 2 4 stars. That's some dumb luck.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

I’m sorry

I’m sorry
    But literally I care about PHC luck.
    I know the OP’s intentions were most likely fine
    But was your reply really necessary
    It has a negative effect towards anyone who actually likes topics other than “nerf this nerf that” “Kabam sucks” “this is too hard” cluttering of the forums.

FYI this is general discussion forum, and since this is a general discussion topic it fits here perfectly.

If you don’t like it, mindlessly replying that you don’t like it, just clutters the post of quality replies.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I had 6 PHC shards unformed and I was tired one night so instead of forming all I opened them one at a time because I thought I was forming them, but wasn’t LOL. I ended up pulling 2 4* champs. Duped of my Corvus and my Domino. I had 2 4 star shards I formed and pulled the same champs I just opened in my PCH shards.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I got 4* blade from a PHC the other day. And yeah he's still ridiculously good. Really would like to get that dupe, though.