**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Poll of the Week #1: What champion would you most like to see added to the Contest?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
Hey guys!
I've been thinking of doing a 'poll of the week' series (maybe once a week, maybe every other week) to see what the community thinks about various topics. Maybe this will even provide some more feedback to Kabam on ways to continue to improve the game. Do you like the idea? Do you hate it? If so, comment below! I enjoy polling and data a lot, so I'd love to do it if you guys like the idea.
Anyway, question for the week: What champion would you most like to see added to the Contest?

Poll of the Week #1: What champion would you most like to see added to the Contest? 39 votes

Quicksilver
23%
benshbOnesuavebroironheffyFlintTheSavageChampSlayerGiganteaJohnHStigerlion88Agent_DeadpoolX55 9 votes
Stormbreaker Thor
5%
SpiderCoolsLoco24x7 2 votes
Galactus
10%
LeNoirFaineantDrPepper_75Batman1903AshKetchum 4 votes
Thanos (MCU Version)
10%
Greifmaster911FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThe_Champ9876chomp03 4 votes
M'Baku
5%
LordRaymond3X_Factor_Agent 2 votes
Shuri
2%
ArcDeAngelus 1 vote
Scarlet Witch (MCU Version)
15%
JayProngsTroy_Elric123anubhavdivinegamerRougeknight87Dead1Chicken_Master 6 votes
Adam Warlock
5%
WarriorDog06bduns 2 votes
War Monger (Iron Man 1)
2%
Potatolegion 1 vote
Other (comment below!)
20%
DarkestDestroyerBK_AVENGERbm3eppsMy_SuperiorKnightNvrEndingFreeToPlay_21Ghosty64Mr_incredibl3 8 votes

Comments

• Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    Other (comment below!)
    Sandman
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Other (comment below!)
    I love quicksiver but he wouldn't fit in this gane well
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    This will most likely be shut down. They want people adding to the character wishlist mega thread.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Other (comment below!)
    Jubilee
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Quicksilver

I love quicksiver but he wouldn't fit in this gane well

I think there's quite a bit that could be done with Quicksilver. I had some ideas on the Champion suggestion thread. Fully dodging specials, ignoring evade, rewarding speed, etc. somewhat similar to Stark Enhanced Spider-Man or Nightcrawler could be interesting.

@Demonzfyre Maybe it will be, but this is more of a poll than a suggestion thread. If it's shut down, it's shut down. Still an interesting idea in the meantime.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Storm breaker thor is confirmed. MCU switch had datamined info a while back.. Must've been scrapped.

It wasnt confirmed they most likely mean they are adding valkyrie rather than Thor since thor Ragnarok is still a somewhat recent champ
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Other (comment below!)
    We’re just three villains short of Spider-Man’s Sinister Six I believe lol
    Though someone like Warpath would be kinda cool too lol
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Quicksilver
    I just realized I called Iron Monger War Monger. Absolutely brilliant as always.
    Also, what's with the flag?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    JohnHS said:

I just realized I called Iron Monger War Monger. Absolutely brilliant as always.
    Also, what's with the flag?

Theres actually a character named war monger out there too lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sandman
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Other (comment below!)
    Doctor Doom
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Other (comment below!)
    Toad
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.