**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix 6.2.6 Champion Boss final 10 percent?

2»

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I've actually just watched a video of someone finishing the last 10% with a R3 she hulk so you absolutely don't need a small few certain champs or units.

You have a link to this? Would love to see as she is my main option for this fight.
    https://youtu.be/rLWOOR_ymCE

Decided to upload it for you. Sorry it's not great quality
    That makes me feel so much better about this fight. Thanks for uploading this. Really helpful.
    No problem. Like I said its anything but an easy fight regardless of who you have in your roster. It is however manageable with multiple champs and a lot of practice. It basically seems to me like it's just the sort of fight people are continually asking for.

I feel like 6.2.2 Sinister has far fewer options and is much more roster restricted personally
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

No $$$spending so far.. :D
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Mcord117 said:

to be fair, I have watched 2 live streams since release where people who most certainly are end game players have used hundreds of units without succeeding in the final 10%. one of the streams was a second run, so it wasn't the persons first go at it. You can have perfect Dex skill and still not manage to remove the buff, dex has always been about not getting hit. This challenge is more than not getting hit, it is about leaving yourself exposed up to the absolute last second then not getting hit.

I fully agree. But before you even get to this point, the dex skill should be perfect or you might as well not even begin.