**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deep wounds question

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
I'm trying to unlock the Assassin mastery and to use it I'll also need Deep Wounds

Now something I've been wondering is the % of health secondary effect if you have more health

Now does that interfere with the normal Bleed DoT (Damage Over Time) or is it just an additional bonus?

Comments

• CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Skip assassin and max deep wounds for now. And its in addition.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    As soon as you cause a bleed debuff, the enemy will automatically lose 1% HP as direct damage
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    As soon as you cause a bleed debuff, the enemy will automatically lose 1% HP as direct damage

You missed the point entirely I was asking if the direct damage would replace the bleed or be an additional damage alongside the bleed
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

You missed the point entirely I was asking if the direct damage would replace the bleed or be an additional damage alongside the bleed
    Additional damage to the bleed. It's not hugely impactful though.
    Stefff wrote: »

Additional damage to the bleed. It's not hugely impactful though.

Not actually why I was asking

See lately I've been favoring X23 and Gwenpool

I've just unlocked Despair as the masteries are expensive and I'll admit I wasted a LOT of Units on Iceman and Stark spider and Dormammu and Iceman… basically I've had a hard time saving this year. However I've been worried that using Deep wounds would make GP unable to reapply Enervate or suddenly make X23 do less damage as they got towards the end of a long fight in like Act5 or Masters

However I do appreciate your insightful reply
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Is a direct damage + bleed. Of course it doesn't replace anything, otherwise it would be useless

And whoever it is, this is not spam
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    It doesn't replace a bleed effect, it strikes down 1% health with each bleed effect, so bleed doesn't get removed cuz of it, DW is really awesome mastery right :pp
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Before maxing deep wounds put 1 point in assassin
  • They're both good masteries to max.

Deep Wounds can even make Broke Fixit imposing, as you can knock 5-6% health off the enemy with each l1.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    I have DW at r5 with assassin at r1, and it's awesome! My roster has wolverine, x-23 and ultron for AW/AQ and at times I just watch the opponent bleed out with 2.5 extra seconds of bleed. And yeah, it does make Fixit's L1 very effective.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    f9_abs wrote: »
    I have DW at r5 with assassin at r1, and it's awesome! My roster has wolverine, x-23 and ultron for AW/AQ and at times I just watch the opponent bleed out with 2.5 extra seconds of bleed. And yeah, it does make Fixit's L1 very effective.

Same! The extra bleed time makes a huge difference for sure. Especially as it keeps stacking up with x23.
  • Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Posts: 110
    edited August 2017
    I prefer max assassin and 2 points in Deep Wounds, but mainly because max assassin allows me to end fights in AW (I use Karnak, CB and SL there) a lot faster.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I prefer max assassin and 2 points in Deep Wounds, but mainly because max assassin allows me to end fights in AW (I use Karnak, CB and SL there) a lot faster.

My wish list would include: Every level of assassin increasing the HP activation percentage to end at say 25% HP activation instead of static 18%. Still awesome tho mine's not maxed yet.
  • This is probably a good place to ask:

Deep Wounds maxed - who is the better bleeder, same rank/sig:
    BP og
    Deadpool XF
    Hawkeye
    All duped
    ?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    OG Black Panther, he's better overall.
  • Hmm, thats what I was thinking but I just duped Deadpool so wanted to know what the community thought.
    Hmm, thats what I was thinking but I just duped Deadpool so wanted to know what the community thought.

Only maybe on heroic IF you wanna r5 a mostly useless champion just so you can more easily steamroll heroic
  • Nah, I can do heroic on autofight with most of my champs these days.

Just wanted to know if his duped bleed was decent. Consensus seems to be "no".
    In skill, BP OG is IMO the best bleeder once duped. In mutant, wolverine and X-23 are best I think even unduped.
  • BP og stacks bleed, but both DPxf and Hawkeye have that more powerful haemorrhage style bleed.

The stacks are good if you're facing an opponent with less health, but interested in how they compare to Master Mode etc.
    Given how AI has been enhanced nowadays, there are very high chances that your SP attacks will be blocked by AI in master mode in which case you won't get e.g. haemorrhage. Hence, I personally prefer champs who stack bleeds off crit hits.

BTW, GP is the best bleeder in skill if you have her.
  • No, and I'm sore about it.

I have every other decent bleeder in the game but her and AA.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    It's debatable. OG BP doesn't have as much per tick, but I've stacked mine at 10 or so. GP stacks but not as well as OG BP.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    The great thing about duped panther is he can sometimes put 2 bleeds on with one hit. Most I had at one time was around 13, and with maxed deep wounds, bad guys just can't recover from that.
  • I didn't realise he could stack that hard.

I'm assuming that's with a maxed sig? Does he not have a stack cap?
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    at first glance, champs with short bleeds will benefit most from DW.
    BP has 4 sec bleeds. extend that by 2.5 sec, and you get 6.5/4 = 1.625 (62.5% more bleed dmg)
    Ultron has 10 sec bleeds. extend that by 2.5 sec, and you get 12.5/10 = 1.25 (25% more bleed dmg)

obviously you still have to do the math of dmg per tick, and chance to stack multiple bleeds, but BP is one of my favorites with DW.

of course, longer bleeds lets GP stack more bleeds, increase chance of stun, etc. so @f9_abs is correct about GP being best in my opinion. (comparing same rank champs)
  • It's commonly accepted GP is the best bleeder in the game.

I think that's more because that she can stack quicker with the stun though.

It's be interesting to compare, say, the top 10 bleeder in the game.