**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are there so many bots in the 4 star basic arena?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
I can’t take a screenshot, but I’ve kept track over the last few 4 star basic arenas and every single time, wouldn’t you be surprised, more then 30 or more would be in one alliance or multiple alliances with the same name with a number added to it. I hope you do something about this, because it’s making players that aren’t bottling, grind more and more and more.

Comments

• FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    I reported them. To report go to the home screen and tap the cog, theres a button there to give feedback or report players.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I’ll report as well, since they are hurting the cutoff for the champions.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you look through and take care of the arena bots?
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    It’s been going for years...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Oh joy the Arena Bots are back... Time to dust off the old Ban Hammer it seems.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    One of the Ali’s literally has ‘ally for auto’ as it’s title.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Lets not jump on to conclusions. Prolly they’re mechanics or car owners? *Toink*

One of the Ali’s literally has ‘ally for auto’ as it’s title.

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Well looks like the Namor arena was rigged with bots. 80 million cutoffs does sound a bit much.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Hahaha blame the auto bots
  • Hahaha blame the auto bots

I guess Forged to Fight hath invaded Contest of Champions, lol. To think everyone blamed the Decepticons when it was the auto bots all along 😂
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Hey Megatron would never sign off on this, we all know he wants optimus prime on a silver platter, i smell starscream scent all over this plan 🤔🤔
  • Hey guys, we're always looking into any possible exploits, and we really appreciate it when players report anything suspicious that they notice in The Contest.

Rest assured, we take every report extremely seriously, and we investigate each and every one of them. Our Terms of Service exists to help keep The Contest a fair place for everyone and if we determine that someone has violated them to gain an advantage over others, we will take any actions we deem necessary to punish their behavior. However, due to our Privacy Policy, we are unable to divulge any information related to investigations that we have previously or are currently conducting.

If you ever suspect someone of cheating, please take the time to share your concerns with our Support Team. You can submit a Support ticket by clicking HERE. Alternatively, from the game's Home screen, click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.

You should try to provide as much of the following information as possible in your email:

- Date and time that this occurred
    - Name of the suspected player
    - A detailed description of any strange behavior you noticed
    - Any relevant screenshots or videos

Thank you very much in advance for reporting anything which may be considered a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.