**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Caustic temper

Kabam, if you can flip a switch and allow can't stop won't stop in M7 to interact with passive unstoppable then you can certainly do the same with passive fury and caustic temper. I think it's a small concession that would help the player base.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    The "Can't stop won't stop" node was initially intended to work with Passive unstoppable as well I belive (don't know what the node says exactly, but if it doesn't say anything about buff or passive then it should work for both).
    The Caustic Temper node is for fury buffs only. This was the intention as well
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I agree with @will-o-wisp. Unstoppable is extremely rare as a buff, so letting everything unstoppable work makes sense. For furies, why bother. About the only passive furies that would work there are She-Hulk and Ghost.

EDIT: As pointed out below, a high sig CapIW with a skill champ for debuff removal would also work.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Ordalca said:

I agree with @will-o-wisp. Unstoppable is extremely rare as a buff, so letting everything unstoppable work makes sense. For furies, why bother. About the only passive furies that would work there are She-Hulk and Ghost.

Capiw, thing,
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Good point about CapIW, since he can bring a skill champ for debuff removal. I think Thing would have issues with the poison, though.
  • KuBcOoLKuBcOoL Posts: 45
    I'm saying its a small give that would make a beneficial impact for players. Regardless of the intention, the CSWS example is a similar change made very recently that kabam made fairly effortlessly that improved player experience. So it's not unprecedented.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Ordalca said:

Cap iw. A max sig cap with a skill champ on the team would make that node a cakewalk so of course they won’t change it.
  • KuBcOoLKuBcOoL Posts: 45
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra How about it? Why the specificity for active fury buffs and not just include all fury's
    ?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Including all furies would make it a lot easier. They wanted it to be buffs only, they explained it too