**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

rank 2 unduped 6* Emma or rank 5 duped 5* corvus

rank 2 unduped 6* Emma or rank 5 duped 5* corvus 35 votes

Emma frost
40%
BadroseSpity68BboychoboG0311TheLegend27Bwest289spaceoctopusAleorNoob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxLoctiteSuperGlueJlive78OldAbe101st 14 votes
Corvus
60%
danielmathRaganatorMattbuuCmbk96TerraKillgore19RoOOtsEvangelionlovrBatusaiMarkg25X_Factor_AgentHfchangThanos_CarMsyounus1288gp87EvisceratorÆgon0710Thicco_ModeThor12344 21 votes

Comments

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Corvus
    Very close, but I’m gonna have to say Corvus here. Normally I’d vote for 6*s since they are the future of this game but Corvus is just better than her in many ways. However if you need some great immunities and would rather spend more t5b, Emma would be a bad choice.
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Has anyone ranked 2 their 6* Emma ? I Like corvus but his 20 glaive charges when it runs out definitely bugs me because I have to wait for a while for it to charge.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Emma frost
    Emma is one of the best character in the game. As 6* I wouldn't have any doubt over any 5*
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    I don't think Corvus is a champ of the future. The release of 6.2 stopped me from taking my 6* version to R2 because I just don't see myself bringing him into that chapter. Later content (and I'm guessing here), will continue to have high health pools that make him a chore to bring (unless maybe he's a highly ranked 6*....higher than what we can currently take 6* champs).
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    Emma frost
    I have a 6* r2 emma and an r5 corvus. The answer to your question depends on the content you still need to clear and the content you're playing/nodes your alliance needs help on.

Emma is great for new content. She does well in 6.2 and AQ. She really shines on nodes like mezmerize, freezerburn etc. I also used her (w heimdall/hela) to beat that sinister in 6.2.2

Corvus is still the man. He dominates eq and his ability to cheat death in AQ is unparalleled.

At the moment, if you run map 7 I'd give the nod to emma. I'm sure everyone in your alliance brings corvus but emma gets through some of these nodes he can't (alone). Being able to breeze through mezmerize and only bring one champ for it is nice.