**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Invisibility shouldn't affect Wolverine and Sabretooth

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
I'm thinking the two of them should be like Daredevil and be unaffected by invisibility. Both have the keenest sense of smell in the Marvel universe and invisibility wouldn't affect that. Just an idea.

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

That's a fair point, however, I don't think either is anywhere near as accurate as DD ... but perhaps an ability % reduction on it ... so instead of 100% miss, it's 80% or something ... :)

but as much as I can see the point, there isn't anyway it's as good as DD's sense in this regard .. ;)

I can see your point. Maybe not fully immune but definitely less effective. I can dig it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d love to see more things like this that just add a bit of depth to the marvel movies and cómics side of the game, this would be great, maybe reduce the chance to miss by 80% like mentioned above
  • dot_ditto said:

That's a fair point, however, I don't think either is anywhere near as accurate as DD ... but perhaps an ability % reduction on it ... so instead of 100% miss, it's 80% or something ... :)

but as much as I can see the point, there isn't anyway it's as good as DD's sense in this regard .. ;)

Agreed, it is a fair point. Interesting idea for sure! Would be nice if this was taken into consideration. Would give poor Wolverine a boost in usefulness, lol. He's fallen into general obscurity as there's others who do what he does, but better. That's a bit of a contradiction to the ol' knucklehead's assertion that 'He's the best at what he does.' Unfortunately in MCoC, that's no longer the case ☹.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Wouldn't be a horrible thing to give a reduction on their chance to miss like others mentioned.

One thing I'd like to see is DD able to parry projectile or non-contact hits. Would up his usefulness from almost none to some.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

I'm thinking the two of them should be like Daredevil and be unaffected by invisibility. Both have the keenest sense of smell in the Marvel universe and invisibility wouldn't affect that. Just an idea.

I get the point you’re making but DD has extreme sense of hearing and can hear anything that is near by enabling him to never miss, smell could fail if there is no scent or it can’t reach the nose.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    You cant definitively pin point what is emitting the smell. it would be impossible for a sense of smell to allow logan to know EXACTLY where she is.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    How about if they couldn't miss while the opponent is stunned?