**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, I have a complaint to make about the atlantean rifts event.

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Dude, that timer is very unfair in the atlantea rifts. I started to make the master slit, I needed to stop for lack of 4 energy points, when I returned I do not continue from where I left off, I lost the reward and the 5000 corals for the epic mode. It is very unfair this time of only 1 hour, people may need to stop to do something important, and when they come back they can not stop from where they were? I think I should have a compensation for the ticket I lost.

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Your own fault as others have mentioned. Need to pay better attention to the rules that are clearly stated for the event
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

and people wonder why kabam doesn't take real complaints seriously.....when you see threads like this

With millions of players from all over the world of different ages and educational and intellectual capacities, unreasonable complaints are bound to happen. Kabam's decision to take real complaints seriously should absolutely NOT be contingent on all complaints being legitimate.

OP is clearly wrong here. Needs to be corrected and we need to move on. If you are suggesting the existence of complaints such as this should give Kabam an excuse to ignore legitimate complaints, you are clearly wrong, too.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    This is definitely your fault brosef. There is a timer in place, they have mentioned in forums. Last night I unlocked heroic master and epic. I took my time completing each one when I had the sufficient energy to do so. I didn’t jump into any without at least 48 or 60 energy.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    No reason why I see that it has to be an hour
    I agree with your their
    But u planned bad. You could have easily seen the timer and they explained it multiple times
    Good luck getting anything
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just stop complaining, it’s an easy solution mate
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Each rift takes like 5 minutes tops and they made it clear that you were timed. 100% your fault for not waiting until you had full energy and ample time to finish the rift. No way you deserve any kind of compensation.

But I do think the timer is dumb. Did they ever state a reason for why you had to be in and out in an hour?
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    I agree it was not fun to lose out on the 5000 coral for the next tier but the blame lies squarely with the one who opened the rift...
  • AndTav said:

It is for these and other reasons that I have just asked to deactivate my account, I know they will not give me due attention, and the base only knows how to criticize, like a bunch of slaves who accept everything throat down. Stay there with your compliance, that's why the company does not look at you.

@AndTav That comment doesn't help either. Ok, I get what you're saying in the original post. However, as many have stated, this was announced ahead of time. Does it suck you lost out? Absolutely man. We all can understand how it blows to lose stuff. Just the same, you have to know when you had a hand in your loss.

This time, you didn't prepare for it. Why quit based on that? The only way we learn is by making mistakes. You made one with the Rifts. It happens. Sucks? Yes!! However don't let that detour you from moving forward. If the whole of the game is that frustrating, then by all means, take a step back. I can understand that. This situation may've been that proverbial straw which broke the camel's back for you.

There's a large amount of cynicism on the forum. That's not a good reason to fire back. Ignore those that can't be objective or constructive. The heat of the moment sometimes gets the best of us. So that's kind of understandable. At the same time, try to remain objective and be the example that you wish others to be. In closing, it does blow what happened. If you decide to continue, always be aware of how things function before committing to anything in game. Best of luck.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    To those who said that my post was wrong or overdone, well, Kabam just sent a compensation of energy, look at their message boxes. I'm not complaining atoa, just do not understand who does not want.
    edited June 2019
    edited June 2019
    I loss: 10,000 corals for the master rift, 5,000 corals for the epic rift, and CB4. I'm sure I'll never see the color again.

AndTav said:

To those who said that my post was wrong or overdone, well, Kabam just sent a compensation of energy, look at their message boxes. I'm not complaining atoa, just do not understand who does not want.

Doesn’t change the fact that you could have been more efficient with your resources. Hmm so did they also compensate for your “lost” rewards?
    The previous requirements where a bit much but you are still given time to do them within this month
    edited June 2019
    As I said, I am going to deactivate my account, I have no interest in nothing of this game, for me it was the drop of water.

Your situation is the equivalent of me doing 90% UC EQ and then not doing it until the last 30 min of the time we were allowed and informed of. Which causes me to miss the exploration rewards. then I go to the forums and complain that it’s not fair. Why won’t you see the colour again? You do realize that there are many tries for even the Tier 4 one right?
    Dude this was on you, I missed a quest too but in not complaining since I at least acknowledge that it was my fault for not paying attention