**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trying to become uncollected

Comments

• Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53
    edited June 2019
    Hi I have been playing for 2 years and can not become uncollected. What am I doing wrong [removed by Moderator] any help appreciated pleas
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Collector is designed to make you use different sets of champs, altho i saw someone take him down with voodoo
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169

Collector is designed to make you use different sets of champs, altho i saw someone take him down with voodoo

i took him down with stark spidey pretty easily. 4* max rank awakened sig 50. used only few revives
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    if u have Stark Spidey awakened and max. Use him against collector
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I can only wish you the best of luck. You’re being “collected” is a lot of factors: ai,rng,roster, resource, psych. I completed that collector chapter with a fresh state of mind for initial clear, and took more than a year before i explored it completely. Went thru lots of struggles and spending. If not for cavalier title, I would still be uncollected up to now.

Yeah mvinceable has amazing voodoo video defeating the collector.

Hi I have been playing for 2 years and can not become uncollected. What am I doing wrong [removed by Moderator] any help appreciated pleas

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For the most part you just need to focus down, Dave some u it’s and just go for it, the roster and masteries aren’t a problem
  • Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53
    Thank you all for your comments I'll just crack on trying.thought I must be doing something wrong but will just have to practice more lol