**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I r5 4* Crossbones?

Should I r5 4* Crossbones? 12 votes

Yes
83%
Spity68TerraMagrailothosSavio444CobraKobster84FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThe_WatcherPotatolegionBrudixTree 10 votes
No
16%
Stark78AlfaAantho 2 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It honestly depends. He has some very nice AAR which helps with evade and auto lock, but he can’t crit (which sometimes is good, like against SW or Mr Sinister) but against any armor ups it makes his damage very lackluster. That being said, he does put up a healthy chunk of damage otherwise. Can u post ur roster for us to get some perspective on where u are at?
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    If you haven't done RTTL he's useful for the damage cap as he "bypasses" it
  • BobbybucketsBobbybuckets Posts: 13
    Currently crossbones is r2 but I have all the resources to r5. I also have not completed RTTL, I am on the last chapter.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I've taken mine to 5/50. He's really good at reducing ability accuracy; which none of your other top champs are. This is very useful against all kinds of effects including evade and auto-block. He can bypass some important nodes such as Spiked Armour, which is a recurring feature in Chapter 4 of RTTL.

He's also got a pretty decent damage output except that it falters against heavy armour as he can't bypass it with crits.

He's also predictably weak in fights like Buffet nodes and heavy armour; but on the whole I've found him useful and adaptable. AAR never stops being useful!
    Thanks everybody!
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    @Bobbybuckets if you are going to attack RTTL use your Domino too... she will bypass the damage cap quite a lot with the lucky/unlucky activated