**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

When to start opening 5 star featured

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi all, was just wondering what you thought would be a good moment to start opening featured crystals instead of basics.
I have 32 unique 5 star Champs right now. Arena is not a focus for me. Just something to do for a couple of units.
I can get between 15 to 20k shards a month with regular play.
Would it be wise for me to move on to the featured crystals instead of basics?
My current top 5* Champs are corvus, ghost, blade, venom, red hulk (duped), iceman. And I can make full synergie teams for Everyone with my 4*s.

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    This is also what I need to know...
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    You don't have enough 5* champs or earn enough shards to start going for features IMO. Those crystals are basically for those with a big enough roster and earn enough shards that losing 5k on a 5th Cyclops dupe won't siewer their progress. There are so many good 5* champs that you don't have so going basic is the way to go.

Basically the old adage of, if you have to ask if you're ready then you aren't yet, applies.