**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I would like to add to the sentiment that combination of buffs on 6.2.2 boss is unreasonable. There isn't a single champion in the game who is poison immune, procs fury AND can either withstand shock or power lock.

Reasonable counter must exist, and it doesn't here. Requiring Heimdall AND (Angela or Hela) AND (OGV or CAIW or Nebula or GULK) -- in 5* or 6* rarities is not reasonable.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Well....anyone without a counter...you’re in luck!
    5* Medusa is the next featured arena champ!
    so better lock in the next 3 days....
    or just whale out on the crystal.

what a "coincidence"
  • Lizer0119Lizer0119 Posts: 29

Medusa isn’t viable for this fight? She crits too much, has no heal block, and does DoT which will be transferred back to you regularly. I’m sure it’s possible, but expensive. And there should not be a fight in this game with no viable counter. There is not one single champion in this game that can solo this fight without multiple synergies.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I just did 6.2.1
    Really wasn't that hard thankfully, is this dude still bugged?
    I don't want to fight him bugged
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I still don't have Medusa. If I did enough arena to get her as a featured 5* it would make me hate the game though.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

I still don't have Medusa. If I did enough arena to get her as a featured 5* it would make me hate the game though.
    Truer words have never been spoken...
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

I have medusa at rank 4, I have tried that fight, I am not sure I could manage more than 10-15% average damage dealt per go at it which would cost me 7 to 10 revives. Eventually I may go that route but I am not willing to yet

We are getting 2 revives a day for free with FF event on.. I would happily spend 7 just to power through the fight once to get completion done
  • Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61
    Monk1 said:

Mcord117 said:

I have medusa at rank 4, I have tried that fight, I am not sure I could manage more than 10-15% average damage dealt per go at it which would cost me 7 to 10 revives. Eventually I may go that route but I am not willing to yet

We are getting 2 revives a day for free with FF event on.. I would happily spend 7 just to power through the fight once to get completion done
    While the revives are nice, I wouldn’t let anyone off the hook just because they’re currently available at little cost.
  • Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61
    @Kabam Miike

Any news at this time?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Man I have 3 cosmic awake gems and no.medusa you know how tempting it is.

I still dont see it happening I retired from features
    Do it!!!!!!! She is such a great champ! If you have a gem it's worth it. Unless you are too busy getting your application for Forum Guardian together...
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Man I have 3 cosmic awake gems and no.medusa you know how tempting it is.

I still dont see it happening I retired from features
    Do it!!!!!!! She is such a great champ! If you have a gem it's worth it. Unless you are too busy getting your application for Forum Guardian together...
    Gathering references and stuff.

Theres a chunk that needs 3 freinds and I'm at like 2. Been on this step all day
    Not the Guardian we deserved, but the Guardian we needed.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★

Was able to take a 100k off with cap. Already pushed through before the fix so was just checking if the caustic temper fix helps. Started the fight at 30% health and accidentally triggered dexterity a few times so took a bit of shock damage from the cruelty buff. If you turn dexterity off and have a max sig cap iw you can probably solo him with a tech, skill champ and hulk or gulk for the science synergy to reduce block damage. Probably take 30+ minutes of parry/heavy though.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85

Was able to take a 100k off with cap. Already pushed through before the fix so was just checking if the caustic temper fix helps. Started the fight at 30% health and accidentally triggered dexterity a few times so took a bit of shock damage from the cruelty buff. If you turn dexterity off and have a max sig cap iw you can probably solo him with a tech, skill champ and hulk or gulk for the science synergy to reduce block damage. Probably take 30+ minutes of parry/heavy though.

I solod him with r5 Void running suicides and KM synergy. Ended with like 12% health.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★

I solod him with r5 Void running suicides and KM synergy. Ended with like 12% health.
    Nice! @Mcord117 you have a r5 void right?
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the one in 6.2.3 with buffet. I got 6.2.2 with Gulk.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    @Lainua I used medusa with like 4 revives and got him down
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Should you be getting poisons while attacking with a champ that doesn't make contact? I just tested havok with the heimdall synergy out of pure curiosity and he still gets poison after double mediums even though they don't make contact.

Could one of the mods clarify or possibly look into this? @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.