**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many 5 stars do you need to go for the 5 Star Featured arena?

CUBCUB Posts: 146
Most normal champs(not new) are around 30-40 million. Grinding is not the issue, but I dont want to spend 2000 units refreshing my best 5 stars. For those of you who have grinded for the 5 star featured how many 5 stars do you have and do you spend units refreshing your top 5stars or 6 stars. Currently I have 57 5* and 6 6*

Comments

• CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    But he just said he doesn't want to spend 2k units...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    CUB said:

Most normal champs(not new) are around 30-40 million. Grinding is not the issue, but I dont want to spend 2000 units refreshing my best 5 stars. For those of you who have grinded for the 5 star featured how many 5 stars do you have and do you spend units refreshing your top 5stars or 6 stars. Currently I have 57 5* and 6 6*

you can figure that out. Run an a cycle, by that I mean get to infinite with just 4*s or below, then use up all your 5*s. that will tell you how many points the cycle will run. Then assuming you sleep 8 hours but can be on the rest of the time multiply that by 6-9, that should tell you how many points you can get. 6 assumes you can get 2 cycles a day, 9 assumes 3.

There is another way but it is less precise. I found that my 5*s give around 20k average points, so with my 90*s assuming 3 runs a day that would be 16.2m points. This would mean 90 refreshes just to get to the min threshold. It may be better if you have a ton of rank 4s/5s.
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    @Lormif Thanks Ill give that a test run to see what my cycle can produce.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    I have all 5* except Thanos and 33 6*
    60-65m is a cake for me but once it goes beyond this I then need units to make more point..