**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potions and revives need to be updated

So I’ve been playing the game since before they introduced signature abilities to the game, so it’s been a long time. Since then the game has grown in so many areas, some I loved and some I hated but I’m still here to play. That being said...
It is no reason the potion system has not been updated whether it’s for alliance potions or regular potions. 5* and 6* champs have massive health pools compared to 2* and 3* champs. 750 health potions for regular questing is ridiculous. It takes almost the entire stash to heal a champ to a reasonable health to use them in fights. And then don’t get me started on the alliance potions. You get a max of 15 items in an alliance event. And then the 6k health that it gives just doesn’t compensate for the amount you need to use. If we use one of those outdated lvl 1 alliance revives that puts a champ at 350. It would take a minimum of 3 lvl 4 health pots to even put most 5/65 champs at 60-70% of health. If you have to do that twice in a quest you run the risk of running out of items. The game should not function like that. The potion system is still based on when 4* champs were the cream of the crop and that just isn’t the case anymore. Once you become uncollected you should gain access to stronger health potions or something

Comments

• AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    $$$$
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Either increased potion sizes or big increase in storage... 50-75 per instead of 25. Yes though it would lower profits so won’t happen anytime soon if at all.