**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap iw not shrugging off stun from auto block

Why is a Max sig Cap iw with a skill champ on the team not able shrug off stun from auto block against Medusa? I was able to purify/shrug the first parry stun from auto block but not the second one. Had kinetic charges up both times.

Comments

• Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    It’s possible your opponent had the Pacify mastery, which reduces your ability accuracy when stunned. If so, then your 100% chance to shrug the stun might have failed to proc. At max pacify, I believe you’d only have a 70% chance to shrug the stun.
  • It’s one of the many inconsistencies that only don’t work in AW, I’ve been there. It Works everywhere else in game.

It should also happen in Arenas if the opponent has the pacify mastery.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It’s one of the many inconsistencies that only don’t work in AW, I’ve been there. It Works everywhere else in game.

It works where you are fighting an opponent that is another player, because it is based of their mysteries, it is not inconsistent.
  • R_Man_Do18R_Man_Do18 Posts: 13
    edited June 2019
    Does the Cosmic Ultron in AQ have pacify mastery as well or some kind of accuracy reducing ability?? He inflicts poison and my Cap Sig 200 wasn't shrugging it off consistently. I had kinetic charges every time it happened. I had Blade on the team.