**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was the best piece of content Kabam introduced lately?

ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
Since we can actually rate them all, please just choose what you think was the best from below events.

I kinda suspect the results but if you can summarize the reasons why you think any content was good or bad, I appreciate it...I would like Kabam to see clearly what the common opinion is. Maybe the can take some inspiration in future events.

What was the best piece of content Kabam introduced lately? 83 votes

Variant 1
2%
FrostyDead1 2 votes
Variant 2
62%
JestressCrkwestBENJI830TerraKossukoseSolrac_2Darkrider05Jim0172Gregdagr8Pwf57Vincew80Greifmaster911CliffordcanTwmRWrathfulRavenAhitlawRoOOtscharaderdude2RasiloverMcord117 52 votes
Act 6.1
8%
RektorRaymundo86CupidSandeepSIDogeAshKetchumMr_incredibl3 7 votes
Act 6.2
3%
Spity68Beyond00_Aegor 3 votes
Maze
2%
danielmathAndiYTDE 2 votes
Endgame month event :'D
7%
DrOctavius2_2KillerRino19Rougeknight87FhfjghhggggjfhfjgÆgon0710BrudixTree 6 votes
Other
13%
adqqedfyvrOrcDovahkiintntslLordRaymond3Tony886LLStashStevieManWonderTheMethodUmbertoDelRiobb_81Ghosty64 11 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Variant 2
    Obvious. Act 6 was a piece of {bleep}, the endgame events were so lackluster it wasn't funny, maze didn't have rewards equal to difficulty, Variant 1was way harder than Variant 2, with same rewards. V2 has been the best content released by Kabam this year.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Variant 2
    Many people say Variant 2 was easy, but I don't think that's the reason why it's the best content released maybe ever by Kabam. The main reason it was so good - it was FUN! It was challenging (and I'm an endgame player, I can imagine for progressing player it really IS challenge!) but well rewarded. It was hard, but not frustrating. It actually was interactive for once, with many quite creative ways to overcome some toughest challenges, encouraging to use different non-mainstream champions and it required actual skill. It was truly great, once again kudos to designers. Perfectly balanced.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Variant 2
    Possibly the most fun I've ever had in this game was using venom on bleed vulnerability paths in last quest
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    We need more Endgame content
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Variant 2
    Hands down. Everything else was horrible this year.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Not war!
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Variant 2
    Variant 2 for only having soft gates (as opposed to champ bans) and the use of buff nodes to lesser used champs. I would have picked 6.1 if it didn't have the 4* ban. 6.2 is just terrible, hopefully the fixes will make it better.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Maze
    6.1 was fun but too easy, same for variant 2. Variant 1 was great, but i think maze was the coolest
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I thought this was for the worst piece of content. Discount my vote please
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Variant 2

I thought this was for the worst piece of content. Discount my vote please

I'm glad it was just an error, I actually added this one to the poll as a joke :D
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    The endgame month Event was sooo funny no joke, no really i am serious, i would never lie, it thought this Event was absolutly easy and uncollected thanos was a sweet puppy! And the rewards were absoplutly worth it ;) (irony off)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I mostly enjoyed power stone hulk and fighting thanos
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Other
    Atlantean Rift is trash
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Other
    Negative Zones! Great fun and good rewards!
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    Other
    The annihilus month bounty missions