**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYlv_cIp3j0

Video showing boss solo with She Hulk and Prove Yourself link up.

She Hulk is great for this fight as she can remove the Unstoppable buffs from Champion and keep him pinned in the corner the whole fight.

The indestructible bug happened to me at the end as well. As I stated yesterday, the workaround is to build up to SP1 as fast as possible and then damage will go through.

Thanks to @Worknprogress for showing me a vid with She Hulk earlier as this helped a ton.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Glad that the myth of having either CptIW or SS is essential to solo this fight has been debunked.
    edited June 2019
    Ace_03 said:

xNig said:

Glad that the myth of having either CptIW or SS is essential to solo this fight has been debunked.

She-Hulk and Spider-gwen we're always on the list as potential counters, why don't you comment on the fact that this bug exists?
    I did. Kabam also acknowledged it and mentioned it’ll be fixed.

Well there was a thread about CptIW and SS being the only viable counters that gained some traction a couple of days back, no?

(Edit. Just found it. Here. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/143843/skill-based-game-vs-the-champion-6-2-6-suggestions-we-don-t-all-have-cap/p1 )
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85

She Hulk is great for this fight as she can remove the Unstoppable buffs from Champion and keep him pinned in the corner the whole fight.

The indestructible bug happened to me at the end as well. As I stated yesterday, the workaround is to build up to SP1 as fast as possible and then damage will go through.

Thanks to @Worknprogress for showing me a vid with She Hulk earlier as this helped a ton.

Great fight. Does her new kit allow the heavies at the end of the combo like Wasp? Haven't played her much since the update.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Ace_03 said:

xNig said:

She-Hulk and Spider-gwen we're always on the list as potential counters, why don't you comment on the fact that this bug exists?

Well there was a thread about CptIW and SS being the only viable counters that gained some traction a couple of days back, no?

(Edit. Just found it. Here. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/143843/skill-based-game-vs-the-champion-6-2-6-suggestions-we-don-t-all-have-cap/p1 )
    I’m not sure they’ve actually acknowledged it’s a bug nor have they mentioned fixing I do believe. Would be great to know.

xNig said:

Ace_03 said:

xNig said:

I’m not sure they’ve actually acknowledged it’s a bug nor have they mentioned fixing I do believe. Would be great to know.
    Think it’s on the announcement page about incoming fixes to 6.2. At least that’s what I know. Will have to see when the fixes come into effect to know what was actually done.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

Great fight. Does her new kit allow the heavies at the end of the combo like Wasp? Haven't played her much since the update.
    That’s normal She Hulk play! Only safe when they are pinned against the wall though. Pretty easy to keep them pinned once enough furies are up and the taunt is in full effect though.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Ace_03 said:

xNig said:

Think it’s on the announcement page about incoming fixes to 6.2. At least that’s what I know. Will have to see when the fixes come into effect to know what was actually done.
    They never acknowledged it was a bug. They said they were looking into it. They also never said compensation was a guarantee which is ridiculous.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Great job man. Glad it helped
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Ace_03 said:

xNig said:

Many people dismissed both as counters because video evidence they actually worked in practice did not exist.
    TheKiryu said:

Just dropped my overall thoughts on this chapter after having done it 100%

https://youtu.be/_Xa963t_TGo

Great video. Agreed with everything you said.
  • These Fixes are now live. We are continuing to investigate an issue where The Champion Boss in 6.2.6 may remain Invulnerable after his charges have fallen off. Though we have not been able to fix this issue yet, we could not hold off on pushing these fixes any longer, and will fix that as soon as we can.
    edited June 2019
    Much better. Now the garbage nullifies aren't killing you in 1 degen anymore.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★

These Fixes are now live. We are continuing to investigate an issue where The Champion Boss in 6.2.6 may remain Invulnerable after his charges have fallen off. Though we have not been able to fix this issue yet, we could not hold off on pushing these fixes any longer, and will fix that as soon as we can.

@Kabam Miike what about dr strange triggering Icarus in 6.2.3 when he nullifies a fury. Is this expected behavior?