**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 Exploration done at last

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Act 4 has been fully explored and it was awesome seeing those T2 alphas and the t4cc catalyst crystals. Exploration was worth it. Maestro with arc overload proved to be a cakewalk once I figured out his L1 used a team of 5 star X23, 5 star Hood, 4 stars Corvus and Heimdall and also a 3 star OG Thor for the healing synergy except in last fight it won’t work due to heal block but that is fine. Maestro wasn’t as bad as I thought to be honest. All’s well that ends well after all.... I guess next is the Collector...

Comments

• _x_GENERAL_x__x_GENERAL_x_ Posts: 3
    Congrats bro. What are the useful things i need to know as i was just able to complete only majority of Chapter 1.
    Congrats bro. What are the useful things i need to know as i was just able to complete only majority of Chapter 1.
    Sorry for the double post. I just saw some hints you gave.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Does willpower mastery help you out in act 4
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm almost done with Chapter 3, just working on exploring the first quest which has Starburst (Passive Degeneration) and Outlast (they last longer). After that I will begin exploring quest 3 in chapter 4. I've done one path on each of the first three quests in Chapter 4. Excited to be closer to finishing Act 4 and soon be moving closer to Uncollected.

@Amazing_Demon05 thanks for the advice!
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    Congrats! Got stuck going for uncollected on 5.1.5 with no revives. Started exploring act 4 but only got past the chapter.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Congrats!
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Completed this finally myself last week and get to R4 another 5* for the effort. Feels good to be done with it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Definitely go for collector! Corvus took him down for me in 3 40% revives 4*. I finished act 5 and have 4 more quest to 100% act 4. Good luck!
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    This was a long journey and worth it in the end, not gone lie, I remember stressing through this smh
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    It is a slog, that's for sure.

• Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Congrats bro
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Congratulations! I just finished chapter 4 (not 100 %) it was a slog near end ones esp against grey Hulk! Maybe i need a stronger team for rest? My current team is
    Maxed 4* quake
    Maxed 4* star lord duped
    5* Ice man r3
    Either hela 4* r3 duped or 4* hyperion r3
    Thor 4* r3

I got some others thinking of using
    4* r3 omega red (less health)
    4* r3 scarlet witch ( unduped)

Chapter 1 and 2 are relatively easy. There is nothing too bad except the Heal Block Magneto. For him I used my 5* Doc Ock, but honestly any 4* or 5* champion who has power lock are great options.

Chapter 3 and 4 those are the hard parts. There are some really good forum posts on here on taking on Act 4. Here is a really helpful one : https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/112088/act-4-walkthrough-massive-spoilers
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Act 4 is basically a warmup to Act 5. It's where you begin to learn to read nodes and make plans to counter them. I did it with 4* 4/40 champs without any plan whatsoever, just used 5 revives overall. Unfortunately, now I have to go back to the beginning now to explore it for those T2 Alphas, which just feels really tame compared to 6000 opponents at Maestro.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I gave up on chapter 2
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    *sorry didn't know it was an old post my bad remove this Comment pls*
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    JABBA_2 said:

Act 4 is basically a warmup to Act 5. It's where you begin to learn to read nodes and make plans to counter them. I did it with 4* 4/40 champs without any plan whatsoever, just used 5 revives overall. Unfortunately, now I have to go back to the beginning now to explore it for those T2 Alphas, which just feels really tame compared to 6000 opponents at Maestro.

stop necroing old threads