**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The champion that takes you back to the start

You know when your scrolling through your 5* roster and just see that one champion that takes you back to when you first started playing? And your like, dam I remember how hyped I was for that first 5* crystal.

Well for me that was today and the champion was good old Iron Fist. This guy was my first every 5* champion and also by some horrible twist of fate my second!

So that then of course made him my first ever 5* dupe haha, talk about wanted to be remembered!

I must say even though he is not the best I did have a lot of fun with him. So much so he got an honorary rank up with one of my 2015 mystic gems, must say though I would love it so much if he was updated to be more viable again.

I love playing glass cannot playstyle as much as anyone but he really is more a glass water gun XD.

Anyone else had that nostalgic feeling recently?

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I still remember when I got my 3* electra and ultron, and how much I loved playing them back when I started playing. I still don't have either of them past a maxed 3*, but yeah I still love the heck out of them.
    Oh yeah and then I also got a Gamora as... I believe she was my first 4*? And I loved just seeing those crazy crit numbers show up. I'm really happy they revamped her a bit recently. I've really enjoyed playing her again.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Og spidey was my first 5* and i honestly enjoyed him when he was my only 5* and he got me through till i started pulling better 5*s
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Gamora. She was my first 4*. 5*'s didnt exist back then.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    More of a group of them. My first 5 R5 4 stars that I ended up questing with nearly endlessly.

Quake, Voodoo, Gwenpool, Drax, Rogue.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Rocket Raccoon baby
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    My first 4* was a Crossbones, and I loved him and duped him. The other day I pulled him as a 4* on my alt and I was kinda shocked because out of all the possible champs (the alt is fairly new, not a lot of 4*s) I got him again.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Drax, my second ever 4* champ. Got me though a lot of stuff. I used a generic ag on that guy, but my only regret was using another on civil warrior.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Electro, my first 4*, and my first 5/50
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    I remember when my main team would always be 1 star OG spidey 2 star wolvie and iron fist and 3 star gamora and black panther I had so much fun with them and then I remembered when the first added sig abilities it was revolutionary
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Has to be Colossus for me. First 4/40.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★

Same I swear everyone had him up there at one point
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Same I swear everyone had him up there at one point
    He's the OG. :)
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    My first 5* was og Black Panther... thought I was so clever putting him and bpcw in war together for the “enhanced bleed for skill champs”. Remember my leader clueing me in both of bp wasn’t a good defender at all and synergies didn’t apply in war... high horse 🐎 gone.
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    I remember being excited about pulling a 3* moon knight (3.5 years ago). Recently r4’d my 5* with a 2015 gem and I’m so disappointed about how bad he is.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Guilly. She was my first 5/50 champ and she tore through path 1 (cosmic) in Map 5 for so long.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Back when Crystal Cornocoupia was still a thing I popped open a premium and got my first 4* (Electro). Then I got kicked from my Ally because the crystal event was not up 😂.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Drax for me.

He was my first 4* before 5*'s were a thing. Although his animations are all different now and he has swords. I think I like drax more pre-swords.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    has to be my duped beast and dr.strange. loved beast's combos and dr.strange's spec2 with life steal. those were the days man
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    3-star Guillotine first 3 star and first max 3 star.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I remember when I got my 4* OG Hulk from a PHC man he was my top champion for months maybe even a year and then I had my 3* Crossbones and Electra they take me back.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Rhino was my first and also my first dupe on the third crystal
    Will never forget that
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Juggernaut for me. I saw him in the featured tab when I started playing and wanted him as a four star. finally, after four and a half years of trying to get him, I got him from the arena.
    There's some others like Ronan, wolverine ( My first ever four star), abomination and colossus.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    My first 4* was a captain marvel, she literally steamrolled through both act 1 and act 2 at the time. then my first 5* was venom, he was alright back then and now I feel really lucky to have him!