**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was the worst piece of content Kabam introduced lately?

ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
Related to the poll of best content, please just choose what you think was the worst from below events.

I kinda suspect the results but if you can summarize the reasons why you think any content was good or bad, I appreciate it...I would like Kabam to see clearly what the common opinion is. Maybe the can take some inspiration in future events.

What was the worst piece of content Kabam introduced lately? 166 votes

Variant 1
2%
EvangelionlovrDarkPassenzerÆgon0710Haptichorizon 4 votes
Variant 2
1%
Spity68LD_Studios97 2 votes
Act 6.1
0%
SnakeEyes69 1 vote
Act 6.2
33%
R0n1n1979ArcDeAngelusErza_ScarletSeatinChenAce_03MadTitan616TheManMythLegendNanoDroidForwardTerrakpkumardtsrnr87RikuremaHENRIQUE_FORTEGregdagr8BboychoboB4nanaJoPwf57ascendance 56 votes
Maze
20%
BigPoppaCBONEShrimkinsSnizzbarFrostyNuggetman777Emil_LimsonStar_Lord_JohnyzeroCliffordcanTwmRezgoingThecrusher_9756CupidThesurvivlistTheHeroDeservedMy_SuperiorTeeNahNPrimeSaviour_27Austin555555Stellar 34 votes
Endgame month event
36%
Madman_marvinVdh2008RektorRaganatorXHans_GruberXSiriusBreakDeadmaddyMurderous_munchiesDarkrider05WaynedavyBergy25AkhilxcxarsjumGreifmaster911QuikPikWrathfulRavenSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDTMelodicMetalcharaderdude2 61 votes
Other
4%
EvilEmpireJestressOmegaManScopeotoe987Tony886WhathappenedTheMethodTyrannus 8 votes

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Act 6.2
    Never thought I would be saying a piece of content is worse than the maze, but somehow 6.2 seems to be taking the cake. It’s only by a hair though
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Other
    New war map
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Maze
    Maze wins for me since I didn't even attempt it due to the rewards being so terrible. Instead I took my time and items to finish Variant 1. Endgame was a different kind of terrible, mainly boring(but consistently pulling rewards that may have been exciting in early 2017 was also frustrating). 6.2 sucks as well, but waiting for the fixes, hopefully that will make it better. I will do it slow, steady and for free, but since I will be doing it that automatically ranks it above the Maze for me.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Maze

End game event was really really bad but at least it wasn’t permanent. 6.2 is....It is way to soon to implement such specific gates in 6.2. I’m honestly fine with 5 and 6 star restrictions as a whole and wasn’t mad with 6.1 but all the 5* specific class gates and 6* gates together are really Underhanded. It’s WAY to soon for such specificities. Also they stated the class specific gates were designed to be much easier with proper requirements but then they throw champs like aggressive fury, healing, buffet Deadpool and so many others that totally contradict their own statements...beyond old....new design of fights is make them champ specific,long and not fun..it’s not creative and doesn’t add anything to the players experience that makes you want to come back...it’s well...not fun.

Yeah, pretending the class gated lines would be easier was not cool. They are all stacked af.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Other
    Other - Basically all of the champions specific nodes, goofy BS “credit card” nodes is the worst content. It’s lazy instead of creating new challenges just stack on unavoidable damage, stacked buffed nodes.

When furies expire take crazy damage and put Dr Strange on the node knowing he will nullify all the furies. Lame.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Other
    Atlantean Rift is worst
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Act 6.2
    I'd do another 10 mazes before I explore 6.2
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Endgame month event
    I almost quit the game due to how bad last month was. Nothing so far has got me to that point except for the overheating issue last summer
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Maze
    Terrible rewards for labyrinth level defenders. Also the endgame event was bad to mainly because of nameless thanos
  • Scouse92Scouse92 Posts: 26
    Endgame month event
    Mcord117 said:

over difficult and restrictive for less than optimal rewards. really hurts the long term view of the game for me. I don't know that I see a future in it, the content they state is meant to grow into, I look at it in large part as something I will never bother attempting to explore. lets not even think about 6.3 and .4 if this is what they believe is fair with 6.2.

overall its a reflection of the direction of the game, and I don't think its a positive one

if they state the content is to “grow into” that’s bull in my opinion considering how difficult it is to get tier 5 bc I’m in 10m rated alliance we don’t do too bad or too great in war so I can’t get them in war season rewards and the monthly event quest uc would literally take you more than year to get a full one ( which is ridiculous in itself) , so how am I meant to grow into the content if the means for me to grow is limited I have so many great 5* champs at r4 but I’ve yet to rank 5 anyone of them and since the t5bc came out I’ve got just under one fully formed catalyst so without spending huge amounts of money on the game it would take me a hell of a long time to get another to progress to the stage of 6.2 , sorry for the rant but something needs to change not all of us are whales and some people just don’t like spending money on apps/games or a number of any other reasons people don’t like feeding leeches money who don’t care about the customer base that’s making them rich and you get people who are into that , to each there own, I’m just a little frustrated lately so much so that I didn’t even bother with this months event quest just looked at it and though nah I can’t be bothered 😕 which is a shame because I loved this game and have been playing for a long time but my interest is slowly fizzling out for this. I Might give my account to my nephew so it wasn’t all a complete waste of time

Thanks for reading it you took the time.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Champ progression is very very slow and if you want to fasten the experience 500$ for 1 t5b is fair enough.? Value of money is really absurd in this game ...my vote goes to act 6
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Endgame month event
    I haven’t tried 6.2 yet nor did I attempt the Maze, so I’m gonna go with endgame. Biggest cinematic event met with the biggest letdown of this game.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Act 6.2
    I feel sad for those people who can't understand the meaning of Disagree button, like how can you disagree with poll? :D It's like disagreeing the question, makes no sense...Think, people... ;)