**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally UC

WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Ok , I finally got UnCollected after playing since Nov 2015 I did it! Never was in a rush to get it, saved up a lot of revives, health and 4 hour crystals because of all the horror stories of fighting him. I didn't find him that hard with my team not going to say I one shot him. I used 4 team revives ,3 single revives & 400 units. Path I took was Kang then went to the path with vision which I found easier than the one with the punisher, I could make it all the way to the punisher and he would punish me, I'd exit out try again another day. That path was just a pain the ars for me. The one with vision I made it all the way to Iceman then used a single revive and made it to the collector where I used the rest of my items mentioned above.

My team 5* R4 Venom, Hawkeye , Symbiote Supreme, 5* R3 Omega Red & 4* R5 AA .

Advice to those going for uncollected is with all the excitement making it to the collector stop slow down and use boost . I believe if I used my health and attack boost I would of save a lot of units. Try all the paths, find out which nodes is easier for you play as far as you can learn the nodes, if you lose back out and try another see which path you can go the farthest on and just work that one.

Grind on Summoners!

Comments

• Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Congrats dude, I remember the feeling well!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Congrats. The Collector isn't so bad, and there are a lot of good videos out there with tips on how to fight him.