**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    That's the million dollar question @zeezee57 I dont think we have gotten a direct response on that yet. I'm gonna say for some its functioning as intended and others it's not I will say this its extremely frustrating lol.
  • jaiprucljaiprucl Posts: 4
    When will the bugs get fixed? I stopped my legend attempt run after I noticed the bugs
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Seatin just posted his rant on 6.2. I'd expect all the guys waiting on legends runs will have similar comments once they jump in. Besides BG of course.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180

mgj0630 said:

They should be delivered with an in-game Message.

In game message would have been intelligent to thing to do. I spent 3300 units & uncountable potions & boosts before raising this issue & then sent a link to direct forums for me to be responsible to find a post in a thread. Then I hear compensation is not guaranteed either.

Stop using orange text ffs
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    As I said before, it was by mistake.
  • salrangzasalrangza Posts: 1
    Kabam, please fix Champion boss issue. I spent lots of unit to try again and again. And i got news that there is a bug. kabam should refund or compensate my units wasted!
    Bug report only talks about compensation for summoners who completed it. Kabam also compensate who tried the bug nodes.
    My champs are still stuck in last Chanpion boss.
    Does anyone know how to claim this?
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Hard☹️
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Another bug with the 6.2.6 champion boss fight, mephisto’s soul imprisonment doesn’t stop any of his buffs. I didn’t read anywhere in his abilities that he was immune to it 🤷‍♂️
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Just finished up 6.2.5 on my alt as well. Boy that Mordo was so much more manageable compared to when he had Plagued Mind.

Magik corner lock. Sp2 / sp1 alternate. If slip up, there’s limbo to cover some of the damage. Important thing is to not fire off sp1 before you reach 1.5 bars of power else there won’t be enough hits on the meter to reach sp2. Lots of intercepts as well from corner locking as well.
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    Sorry for posting the private email from Kabamm before, post has been deleted. But its still highly disappointing I wont get the items back for spending on something that wasnt my fault.
  • Good news Everybody! We've just pushed a fix for the bug where Champion remains invulnerable after his Charges have fallen off! It may take about an hour before it is live in game.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. We're going to start to look at how many Summoners were affected by this bug tomorrow, and will work on a compensation plan after that.
  • Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61
    I’m right on the champ with 10% hp remaining. Running the setup I’ve seen with SS to get dex to register, it does it maybe 1 in 10 L1s champ fires. It’s infuriating because the detection is spotty at best.
  • Contest_ChumpionContest_Chumpion Posts: 18
    I want my money back. This isn’t how a game should be.
  • Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61

I’m right on the champ with 10% hp remaining. Running the setup I’ve seen with SS to get dex to register, it does it maybe 1 in 10 L1s champ fires. It’s infuriating because the detection is spotty at best.

Update: I did it! But the cost was very high. Not even remotely consistent.