**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quest crystals - what’s the point?

Completing Act 5 quests and getting quest crystals that reward either 75 or 125 iso chunks.. lol wat... I’d rather not get anything! Seriously, what’s the point of getting them after you’ve competed Act 2... But it’s still a good point of discussion; scaling quest completion rewards, e.g. completing an Act 3 quest gets you a gold crystal, Act 4 quest for a greater gold, Act 5 for 2x greater golds etc.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Hfchang said:

Completing Act 5 quests and getting quest crystals that reward either 75 or 125 iso chunks.. lol wat... I’d rather not get anything! Seriously, what’s the point of getting them after you’ve competed Act 2... But it’s still a good point of discussion; scaling quest completion rewards, e.g. completing an Act 3 quest gets you a gold crystal, Act 4 quest for a greater gold, Act 5 for 2x greater golds etc.

sometimes they work out well, it is nice having those 75 or 125 isos, they allow you to finish out leveling without using a 5k iso.
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I like how they have been introducing the upgraded crystal as you progress in the game and I believe a quest crystal upgrade is overdue as well. Should be dropping higher tier Iso, more units and full energy refills instead of small.
  • Options
    GrantKinnearGrantKinnear Posts: 2
    Ye this is a joke, crystals suck , kabam are to greedy and want your money !
  • Options
    Johnson22091Johnson22091 Posts: 1
    Yeah like said above once you're past act they are useless! They should replace them with 500 gold or something would be much more useful
  • Options
    I got two of the crystals but can’t find them to open? Where are they located once you get them.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The quest crystal conversion gave me 1,000 units today so it was well worth trading 100 quest crystals