**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I didn't get to fight maw at all last week (timing), but void and blade are what most guys in my ally used. No one reported any major issues with him. The dormammu this week is much harder.
  • Sailord12Sailord12 Posts: 9
    Corvus is taking Cold snap damage on freezer burn path. This happened to me and to others. He should have been the perfect counter to Yondu on freezerburn with invade.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Something needs to be done about this kilmonger on section 1 vivified path. It’s nuts, worse then the kilmonger in the maze quest.

200% power gain, starts with 3 charges of indestructible, power gain from armor break, regen from debuffs with verb up. He’s worse then the korg on the same path. Actually if only one of them was on the path fine. But both on the same path is ridiculous.

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Sailord12 said:

Corvus is taking Cold snap damage on freezer burn path. This happened to me and to others. He should have been the perfect counter to Yondu on freezerburn with invade.

Yep. Added this to the Corvus taking bleed damage thread in the bugs section. This will likely cost some health pots. Add this to the list of things to be compensated for.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Is anyone else running map 6 really struggling with this Dorm’s degen? Blades DS does nothing to stop it and it’s ridiculously powerful. Basically either need a 5/65 GHulk or just throw champs and resources at him.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★

Is anyone else running map 6 really struggling with this Dorm’s degen? Blades DS does nothing to stop it and it’s ridiculously powerful. Basically either need a 5/65 GHulk or just throw champs and resources at him.

Similar experience, went in with void and triggered degen twice, once to trigger spite when FOTV was active, and another from a force-of-habit dex. Took out what seemed like half of my HP 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Even Ghost can't shrug off that colds nap debuff in map 7.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Night_Owl said:

Even Ghost can't shrug off that colds nap debuff in map 7.

Is it triggering as passive or actually showing as a debuff? Node description lists it as a debuff so it's gotta be bugged if it's passive
  • Night_Owl said:

Is it triggering as passive or actually showing as a debuff? Node description lists it as a debuff so it's gotta be bugged if it's passive
    It is actually a debuff.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Night_Owl said:

Night_Owl said:

It is actually a debuff.
    And he's still taking damage? Seems like some great QA
  • VincentblackVincentblack Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike where is the compensation for the bugged entire week of aq dealing with that overpowered hype you had to change
  • Night_Owl said:

Night_Owl said:

It is actually a debuff.
    And he's still taking damage? Seems like some great QA
    Yes. It cannot be converted into fury buff after phasing.
  • jaiprucljaiprucl Posts: 4
    200% power gain with no ability to power lock or power drain is just too much. 5 hits leads to an sp2. Spend a ton of space to bait killmonger long sp2 and end up in the corner. I suggest making this 100% power gain if there is no way to power lock or drain the heroes. Anyway this node on map 7 can be adjusted?
    L8Rdays said:

Some of these nodes feel really out of place in AQ, like the 200% power gain. Can we maybe get a comment on the intended difficulty? Feels like certain paths went to map 8 difficulty. Players will find a way through it, but it really just feels wrong here.

Honestly, I can't disagree with this post whatsoever. I was one of those people that really enjoyed AQ more than almost anything else in this game. We run a combination of map 7 and map 6, and I thought the difficulty of the last season of map 7 was really good. Challenging, but fair-so it was actually FUN.

These last two rounds of AQ since Kabam changed map 7 are now just stressful and not fun at all. Vivified (which seems ridiculous), Can't Stop Won't Stop (which was just broken), 200% AON Magneto (what a great time that is), the changes to Omega Red limiting the options to use against him, Prove Yourself and Mesmerize (stupid, not fun combination of nodes), Tunnel Vision (which was also proven to be broken), etc. All of these combinations just seem designed to make AQ much harder, and for me takes away almost any enjoyment from this mode. It almost feels as stressful as war, and has me wondering if I'll have the ability to actually finish my lanes.

Does every mode need to feel like this? Is this what Kabam is looking to achieve? Make every player running map 7 concerned that they may not actually finish their lane? I thought the game was suppose to be fun-did I miss a memo? I'm honestly not even looking forward to AQ rewards as I'll need the increased glory at the end of the round simply to replenish my stock of potions (which are GROSSLY out of date Kabam-6k health is a joke for your biggest potion). So no real rank up purchases for me this round, which is unfortunate.

All of these changes just have me wondering about the direction of the game and asking myself if it is really enjoyable. I'm honestly not sure that it is with these changes.
    Exactly. I dread just thinking about opening the game to play any mode right now. Everything recently released (aq changes, 6.2, new war map/nodes) have drained a ton of fun from the game.
  • CommandoCommando Posts: 8
    Commando said:

Can we have someone look in to vivified buff. Power burn is not working as intended. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Any updates with this issue?
    Commando said:

Commando said:

Can we have someone look in to vivified buff. Power burn is not working as intended. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Any updates with this issue?
    By the looks of it they aren’t going to do anything about it. CSWS had a fix in place by day 3. This week they can’t even respond to this node (or others).
    What happened to the compensation you were supposedly collecting data for? While you drag your feet more and more people get fed up with how the community gets the shaft. If you aren't going to give our compensation then maybe release content that isn't very obviously broken. Just a thought
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    L8Rdays said:

Some of these nodes feel really out of place in AQ, like the 200% power gain. Can we maybe get a comment on the intended difficulty? Feels like certain paths went to map 8 difficulty. Players will find a way through it, but it really just feels wrong here.

Honestly, I can't disagree with this post whatsoever. I was one of those people that really enjoyed AQ more than almost anything else in this game. We run a combination of map 7 and map 6, and I thought the difficulty of the last season of map 7 was really good. Challenging, but fair-so it was actually FUN.

These last two rounds of AQ since Kabam changed map 7 are now just stressful and not fun at all. Vivified (which seems ridiculous), Can't Stop Won't Stop (which was just broken), 200% AON Magneto (what a great time that is), the changes to Omega Red limiting the options to use against him, Prove Yourself and Mesmerize (stupid, not fun combination of nodes), Tunnel Vision (which was also proven to be broken), etc. All of these combinations just seem designed to make AQ much harder, and for me takes away almost any enjoyment from this mode. It almost feels as stressful as war, and has me wondering if I'll have the ability to actually finish my lanes.

Does every mode need to feel like this? Is this what Kabam is looking to achieve? Make every player running map 7 concerned that they may not actually finish their lane? I thought the game was suppose to be fun-did I miss a memo? I'm honestly not even looking forward to AQ rewards as I'll need the increased glory at the end of the round simply to replenish my stock of potions (which are GROSSLY out of date Kabam-6k health is a joke for your biggest potion). So no real rank up purchases for me this round, which is unfortunate.

All of these changes just have me wondering about the direction of the game and asking myself if it is really enjoyable. I'm honestly not sure that it is with these changes.
    I agree 100%! AQ has always been one of the best game modes. Our alliance has decided that we will not play higher maps or Alliance Wars anymore. Not worth the effort. We do 2BG Map 5 and 4 day 1, then Map 4 in BG1 and 2 and Map 2 in BG3 the rest of the week. The difficulty has gotten absolutely ridiculous in the game now. It is all about using items to finish content now regardless of your skill level. Playing the new content is just not fun at all! It seems like they just don't care about the loyal players that have made the game what it is today. These are the players that have the champs needed to successfully complete the higher difficulties. They can make it challenging without making it insanely difficult. There is no fun in stressing about finishing your paths in AQ.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    The only choice we have at this point is to stop playing the higher maps in AQ. If everyone stops playing Map 6 and Map 7, then no one will be spending resources in AQ and they will address these multiple issues.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    The 200 percent powergain in section one of map 7 is a bit much guys maybe tone it down a bit?
  • XxAeriosxXXxAeriosxX Posts: 22
    Is there anyone from kabam actually looking at these threads? So many issues and not even any acknowledgement. This time you guys screwed up big time on new AQ season and AW season. There is a line of making difficult contents vs making unreasonable/purely money grabbing content. And for something as regular as 5 out of 8 days. Making those ridiculously node are too much stress to players. You will see ppl leaving this game if you don’t take some actions. It’s a game and alliance. Not everyone is a hardcore player who enjoys spending money and dying! Mark my word, you are heading to the wrong direction as the game design and throwing in contents without consideration and testing
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

That Dorm is hardest mini boss I’ve ever seen in map 6, I’ve soloed every other mini boss we’ve ever had but haven’t got passed about 40% damage against him.

Alright everybody, we have another fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop coming. This one is a short term fix that should alleviate the issues presented, and there will be a longer term fix coming in the future:

- Change Damage Reduction from 90% to 50%
    - Change Fury from 100% to 25%
    - Change Power Gain from 10% of a Bar Per second to 2% of a Bar per second

I don't have a specific ETA on this at this time, but we want to get this tested and out as soon as we can!

What about the countless items and resources players have poured into both this and the Hyperion miike? Casualties of testing?
    We can't evaluate the impact until the fix is out.
    @Kabam Miike where is the compensation?
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    edited June 2019
    Compensation isn't coming, the bugs aren't fixed. Even if it did, it won't compare to what we've had to spend to beat these bugs.

Today, "Gimme" is broke on map7. Brought blade against ultron and did no damage to ultron on regen. I had to spend actual money to buy revives to get through. I still have Logan and Phoenix to get through.

Video for proof so my post doesn't get deleted.
    https://youtu.be/OeEHIklC9Fk
    edited June 2019
    Here's another one. Fought the very next bpcw on "What's yours is mine" I win, get 0 points and he has no health taken.

edited June 2019
    Fought bpcw and won on "What's yours is mine" 0 points for my effort and he is still alive.

• KostelinhoKostelinho Posts: 5
    I’m playing map7 AQ. And in final section, I taking inner paths (path10) agains Ultron, and Old Man Logan. But the nodes are bugged. If I regen my champ when spectre is Not active, then It should degen the deffender. But no degen.
    I can provide a video also.