**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

1202122232426»

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    I think it’s stuff like this why Kabam sent out a survey to some summoners about the contest and the content that’s been released. My suggestion is to stick to your roots and keep permanent content engaging and fun similar to how Acts 5.1 and 5.4 were introduced. Although some nodes in Act 5.2 were interesting like Bane, Masochism, and Buffet, the fights in 5.2 were trash. Please consider this when making the finishing touches on Act 6.3 and 6.4
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Alright, going to share my experience here. I made it to MR sinister with all champs. I took the path going to 2099 then down to ultron. Void and capiw handle every fight, neither under 50%. I had Medusa, void, crossbones, capiw, dorm. I didn’t bring in royal family cause extra fury just would mean faster death when converted.

Dorm did like 3% in a fight that ended 99-0
    Cross bones managed like 2% only rank 3

So Medusa, rank 4 boosted 20% health and attack with cosmic special 200% boost and 8%. The cosmic boost did nothing. I would gain back like 1/4 a bar of power, not enough to get to a second sp before stun ran out. So each fight was a race, can I get to an l2 before he decides to throw a sp. if yes, I would chip off like 8%, in no anywhere from 3-4%. There was no skill and or method I can come up with to do better. I staid in block mostly hoping he would not use his sp but when he was at a sp2 it would prove to be much harder to prevent him from doing so. For anyone else trying to do this I do think you want to delay hitting him till you have fury up, then do your best to get to an l2 while still active.

There is no place for this fight in this game. It is the single worst piece of content I have played. The collector is not like this, you can play well against him and do well, that wasn’t an option here

For reference, I have 6.2.1 100% using 1 revive, since beating sinister I completed a path in both 2.3 and 2.4 with no active boost not using a single pot or revive.

I don’t even know how many revives I used to be honest, I think I had 400 units and 4 revives in stash. I had to run arena and max out fantastic four hero use to finish him. There is no reason for this fight, this is the worst I have ever felt about this game. I am actually upset with myself for giving into this.

Anyway, because I am out of stash and units my progress through the next 2 levels will be slowed. I have the answers to the champion boss in my roster, we will see if I have the ability.

I really hate that this is part of the game. It doesn’t belong

I also agree with you...

I used OG Hulk with Thor Rag and also had hela and ronan with Mephisto to clear path.

Got to boss all champs with health.. mistake was burning the champs as each class gives him a boost. In end took 12 little revives with Hulk and chain stun.. which does not work well once up to 60+ hit combo as regen enhanced.

I have now done the rest of chapter with minimal item use other than errors. That is acceptable.

This fight is a disgrace to a game. No now the bug is fixed it is manageable but no challenge or fun.

The Mordo boss with all links active is hard, challenging and annoying but can be done with some skill. There is no place in game for this ridiculous fight

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Just wanted to give an update. The fix for the issue with Mister Sinister regenerating too much has been resolved. There's more info about this and other fixes here.
This discussion has been closed.