**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think that this list is accurate?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
This list may look familiar because it is a copy of @Seatin 's tier list and there aren't too many differences, but I did make a few changes to it that I personally think make it a bit more accurate. I also added Namor and Invisible Woman on there based off of what I have seen from them so farm. There has been some debate over how good Invisible Woman is, but @Lagacy did show us that if played in the correct way, she can be extremely useful although it takes a long time to get there.

(Btw, it's obviously seperated by classes, but I listed it by who I think is the best to worst from top to bottom in each class in each tier) Please let me know what you think!

Do you think that this list is accurate? 165 votes

Seatin's is perfect, ya should've left it alone
18%
Vdh2008DrOctavius2_2Erza_ScarletVision_41BROSEFSTALINHairyslugMenkentEric1701Charlie_SceneShadow_Phoneixbluebubble100RakeYoungspiderbites0196xxKyojinxxWozzy101monomuggYcatsThicco_ModeMasterChief1176TheBestinTuakau 30 votes
It's very accurate
16%
SeatinJwallace25Munky68DgdorrHendrossTaZ_4178DRTOSkyBlueGamingEvans_PrimeIncitatus666Kobster84TehsigzorzMC2707HorlockHfchangRehan010_EtjamaspigwenderTotalMonster109Ægon0710 27 votes
It's pretty accurate, but I still disagree with some stuff
46%
DalBotDarkestDestroyerMagicBentonChenRaptrey92008AhongAngelLordGigantor13Oesername123TerraWaynedavyGreifmaster911StingerbkSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverErkStrPizzabeat 77 votes
Eh, it's alright
14%
ArcDeAngelusBadroseCrkwestDrake2078CapMark2Jim0172Pwf57SuperCoolPandazNojokejaymDtl7714issamaf80IamTryingMyBestIDogeLittle_Crocodili29LordRaymond3ATOMIC_666SquishyjrThe_4THmgj0630diegobdias84H3t3r 24 votes
Very inaccurate
4%
TheManMythLegendRichdane1DiablosUltimateGeo10megBear3Hector_1475FRITO_Man 7 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It's very accurate

everyone will have different tier lists, but i would shrink the beyond god tier list greatly. Having AA and corvus/ghost in the same tier is just silly, as an example. Also, is this a 4* tier list? some of the champs like gamora aren't available as 5*

I kind of did this as a 5* list, but I know some aren't available as 5*s and some aren't even available as 4*s, so I did it based off of how useful I think the champions stack up against others of their own tier or higher.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Very inaccurate
    Venom doesn't belong in beyond god tier, and ranking star lord, dr octopus and thor above hawkeye, masacre and crossbones is hilariously incorrect imo
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★

Venom doesn't belong in beyond god tier, and ranking star lord, dr octopus and thor above hawkeye, masacre and crossbones is hilariously incorrect imo

As in too high or what?😂
    Very inaccurate
    No, I wouldn't, but you do labirynth only once, while you do EQ, AQ and story all the time, so usefulness of champion only in labirynth doesn't make him god tier. It's like saying Electro is god tier because he was usefull once in act6 on shock path, and then again once in one EQ boss
    I’ll be honest I’d still rather use a Doc Oc, Masacre, SL, and Thor over Hawkeye lol
    edited June 2019
    Very inaccurate
    I know that if you can clear the fight with star lord then you can clear it even with 2star hulkbuster, because he doesn't counter a single defensive mechanic, he only makes fights faster, but ok keep lying to new people that star lord is good so they waste materials to rank up that garbage and then stand in front of hyperion mini boss in aq and cry for someone smart enough to rank up hawkeye instead to clear it for them
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Kudos for moving mordo up
    SL can deal with regen champs perfectly fine though lol and power gains are extremely doable too lol
    Not to mention rage/spiked armor paths aren’t THAT common anyway lol
    Very inaccurate
    If all power gains are extremely doable with champion without power control then explain magik at beyond god tier, also just noticed that emma is only at god tier while magik and venom is beyond rofl
    edited June 2019
    Very inaccurate
    Lets bring iron patrion up there as well cuz at this point its easier to make pure meme out of that list than fix it
    It's very accurate

Kudos for moving mordo up

Thanks. He's always been a champ that I love but gets no respect. I know others that feel the same way.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Eh, it's alright
    Venom doesn't belong in beyond god tier
    edited June 2019
    It's very accurate
    issamaf80 said:

Venom doesn't belong in beyond god tier

Yeah, sorry about that. I second guessed myself after posting this and moved him down like 5 minutes after. But he is still in God tier.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    It's very accurate

If all power gains are extremely doable with champion without power control then explain magik at beyond god tier, also just noticed that emma is only at god tier while magik and venom is beyond rofl

She is one of the best mystics in the game so...also venom is more useful than emma although emma is a great champ
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    It's very accurate
    I’m big on lists, really helps me prioritize rank ups. I’ve looked an numerous lists over the years and Seatin’s is closest to my own opinions.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Also why is winter soldier high demigod tier???
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    It's very accurate

With km synergy, he is
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    It's very accurate

He becomes kinda like starlord when paired with KM, great for variant 1 and overall a solid hard hitting champ