**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma Frost wiffing

When doing a llmll combo Emma Frost misses any light attack after a medium attack.

I am playing on iPhone x
23.1 update but it has happened in previous versions

Comments

• Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    I should mention that it only happens when you start a combo with a light attack
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    llmll is a new combo method for me. but I will give it a shot. I use emma a lot and ill get back to you
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Who does LLMLL. Losing the damage of a M and also can only be done after a parry. Since no dash in.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Who does LLMLL. Losing the damage of a M and also can only be done after a parry. Since no dash in.

It doesn’t matter who does it... it should work

I intercept with light attacks I usually do LLMLM but LLMLL makes backdraft intercepts more likely because the AI will attack more aggressive when you mix up combos.
    I got it screen recorded on my iphone but I can't post it on here
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Notcho59 said:

I got it screen recorded on my iphone but I can't post it on here

its gotta be uploaded to youtube, then link posted here
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Notcho59 said:
    So it looks like it’s because it isn’t a combo. LLMLL seems to not chain since it pushed him back too far. I’d stick with the traditional combos.

Maybe @Kabam Miike can tell us if that chain of hits works or not.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Is LLMLL even possible? I thought if you start combo with light attack, you can follow it up only with another 3 attacks
    This combo works with everyone else except Emma Frost I use it all the time
    @Kabam Zibiit

Or any other moderators I don't see this bug listed anywhere else. It is really easy to test in any content and I provided video proof of it happening consistently.
  • Vargas9970Vargas9970 Posts: 23

You can actually do LLMLM
    Also, the LLMLL combo is very useful for certain champs (example: Luke Cage)
    I really thought the medium hit was the one that missed but I honestly didn't notice the exact missed hit. I just noticed that you do miss a hit and that sucks badly especially in tough fights.

Is LLMLL even possible? I thought if you start combo with light attack, you can follow it up only with another 3 attacks

From what I've learned so far is that you can do:
    MM, MLM, LLLL, MLLLL, MLLLM LLMLL, and LLMLM
    I think there's also a combo sequence that successfully implements a heavy but I can't seem to do it

From what I've learned so far is that you can do:
    MM, MLM, LLLL, MLLLL, MLLLM LLMLL, and LLMLM
    I think there's also a combo sequence that successfully implements a heavy but I can't seem to do it
    The only combo sequence that I know of that can chain a heavy into a combo is wasp: you can do a MH or MlllH

And as far as I know Emma is the only champ that is not connecting on the LLMLL combo.
    Just a follow up:

Version 24.0 Emma Frost still cannot do a simple combo.
    Light attack intercepts are more relied upon then ever before so starting a combo with a light is not that weird
    Do I need to add any additional information for this bug to be looked at or acknowledged?
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    5 hits is the highest combo
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

5 hits is the highest combo

Not anymore. SSSM.
    What is SSSM?
  • SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    She hulk can do a MLLH, a few other specific characters can also.
  • BloodylocksBloodylocks Posts: 7
    Plenty of reasons to do this combo and it works for every other champ I've paid attention to. No reason Emma or any other champ should be missing any hits in a standard combo and yes... This is a standard combo. Sometimes used against higher limber champs where a light attack gets in quicker then run llmll or llmlm... Second one still gets your 2 mediums in for those saying you miss out damage just different order
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Notcho59 said:

What is SSSM?

Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    New update and the issue is still happening