**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fantastic 4 champ use

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
First off, i want to say I enjoy this event. I only have one complaint with it. Several of the champs arent even available in the basic crystal yet. I know you can purchase a crystal to try and get some of the champs you dont have and i spent 900 units on the fantastic force crystals trying to get human torch and Annihilus. In the past like the gwenpool event u had the chance for these champs through the quickmatch in arenas. If an event like this happens again and I hope it does, either only use champs from the basic pool or have the ability to get them through quick arena matches. Wasting a bunch of units just to try and get a champ i will only use for this event takes alot of the enjoyment out of it.

Comments

• MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    edited June 2019
    You don’t need the champ to do the event. All champs get points; featured champ gets a ton more. Difference from the gp event was that event required specific champs to be used, not just rewarded those that used them. Do arena and normal play and you should hit at least 4 milestones with no difficulty.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would bet most ppl dont hit all the milestones without the specific champ. I just dont think its fair to require specific champs that arent in the basic pool to complete all the milestones. Other than that I like the event. I would just change that 1 part of it in the future.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Yeah without the specific champ it goes from 28 fights to nearly 280 fights(140 with a 6*). Todays the first day I dont even have a 3* version of the champ(diablo) so I'm just taking the day off