**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down 06/19 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Same ( I Hurt My self today ...) Music starts
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    If our rifts get lost because of this.....
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    10,000 master shards and 2000 dungeon artifacts is fair compensation
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    How long does Fight Recovery last for an Arena Fight?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Glad I ain’t doing a rift right now
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    VonD00M said:

I'm in the middle of a unstable rift with 2.5k 6* shards on the line. If I don't get it Kabam, I'm going to court. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Lol. Good luck with that bro. :smile:
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429

10,000 master shards and 2000 dungeon artifacts is fair compensation

Doubt we get anything for downtime lol
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    So....what happens now? I was just about to fight Sue in the 1 hour rift i opened and the game went down. I hope i get compensated. Thankfully i got a screenshot of where I was at the moment in time. When you guys go down like this you should provide the winnings. I'm not that concerned about the 1K 3* shards but I am concerned about the crystals for the next level up so i can open thaat rift as it has higher rewards.
  • Kw4zyKw4zy Posts: 27
    Being stuck in a rift and game goes out is frustrating
  • I was in the middle of a Epic rift with a 5 star crystal in my way.Thank you Kabam.I hope i get my 5 star crystal if the game does not come back in 50 min or less.
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra whats going to happen my rift?
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 47
    I had better get my 10k epic rifts points back. It went down just as I was heading into my first fight.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Down while fighting the boss of a unstable rift with awakening 5s gem... I know what's going to happen, I KNOW!
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    oh no my arena run im at 86m i m not safe need refresh non stop to be top1 :open_mouth:
  • vertiGovertiGo Posts: 82
    It's quarter past 11pm, I wasn't planning on staying up beyond the ten minutes at most it was going to take the run the rift. Do we have any idea when we can expect the game back?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Guys. It's very likely that anyone whose rifts were affected by this game outage will be reimbursed. And stuff like this happens sometimes. It's sort of like how you occasionally can have your device crash. It doesn't happen often, but it ruins so much stuff. But you have to suck it up and deal with it. That's literally all anyone can do right now.

Again, it is VERY likely that people will be compensated for stuff like rifts. I mean it would be nice to hear that timers were paused or something for the duration of the maintenance, but hey. Deal with it.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Dont mean to pile on but ummm, im n tha middle of rifts too
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Really now? Just two fights before I finish the epic rift game down. What happens now with the 18k t2a shards that i would have earned? Just pause timers for rifts during maintenance.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    @Jestress get a ticket boi
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    Thanks for this Kabam, I didn't want the featured 5* crystal on my epic rifts path or anything...!
  • LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    Yup......I was in the middle of rifts as well. Really hope my coral did just go to waste
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Its 4th day in Alliance quest
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious

Please dont do long this Emergency maintenance,
    Map6/map7 players will screw
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

We're working on getting this resolved for y'all. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Things should be back up and running shortly!

Is that before or after rift timers run out, and we dont get reimbursed?
This discussion has been closed.