**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

act 6.2

this has been and still is an ongoing issue with the developers. the community was overwhelmingly against this class and * specifications on quests continuing and what does the dev team do? they just ignore it and do whatever they want anyways. 6.2 is bogus with all the restrictions. im not going to get into specifics but, this is out of control with the class and * requirements. i have all but 13 playable champions in 5* and 30 6* (all useless). so i can do this with minimal $, but its not about me, its about us as a community.... cmon

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★

this has been and still is an ongoing issue with the developers. the community was overwhelmingly against this class and * specifications on quests continuing and what does the dev team do? they just ignore it and do whatever they want anyways. 6.2 is bogus with all the restrictions. im not going to get into specifics but, this is out of control with the class and * requirements. i have all but 13 playable champions in 5* and 30 6* (all useless). so i can do this with minimal $, but its not about me, its about us as a community.... cmon

So your saying out of 30?! 6* you cant manage to find a couple that work for content? I find that hard to beleive.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    yes im just saying theyre all useless for the sale of complaining, my best one is nebula. compared to the maxxed 5* i have shes provides nothing they already dont. so when i say they are all uselss i mean it and furthermore if all you want to do is question your fellow players and insuate they are lying maybe you should do it somewhere else :)
    Buttehrs said:

So your saying out of 30?! 6* you cant manage to find a couple that work for content? I find that hard to beleive.
    this is exactly what is wrong with our community though^^^^ people are searching for a way to put others down or question others. when thwy should be looking for a way to help eachother and make eachothers experience in the game more enjoyable. lets not forget for every 1 thing we may not like in game there are 3 or 4 we love. so keep a perspective on things and please. the whole point of the forums is for us to communicate and help each other

this is exactly what is wrong with our community though^^^^ people are searching for a way to put others down or question others. when thwy should be looking for a way to help eachother and make eachothers experience in the game more enjoyable. lets not forget for every 1 thing we may not like in game there are 3 or 4 we love. so keep a perspective on things and please. the whole point of the forums is for us to communicate and help each other

I actually am trying to help you. Out of all the 6* available in the basic pool atm only 10-15 are considered trash or meh. You have 30. so that means if you literally have all meh or gargabe 6* then you still have another 15 that are at a minimum decent. Learn to use them. Those gates are forcing you to try an use those otherwise less used option. You have two options. either try and use what you have, it might just work, or wait until you have something else to use. It is permanent content and will be there forever. No one is making you try to blast through it soon as it drops.
    Buttehrs said:

I actually am trying to help you. Out of all the 6* available in the basic pool atm only 10-15 are considered trash or meh. You have 30. so that means if you literally have all meh or gargabe 6* then you still have another 15 that are at a minimum decent. Learn to use them. Those gates are forcing you to try an use those otherwise less used option. You have two options. either try and use what you have, it might just work, or wait until you have something else to use. It is permanent content and will be there forever. No one is making you try to blast through it soon as it drops.
    im in a top 20 aq/aw alliance believe me i know how to use every champion or else i wouldnt have 5 aw season "war elite titles". you just reinforced exactly what i was saying about questioning others honesty, furthermore if that is what your "help" looks like please keep it to yourself thank you.

Buttehrs said:

im in a top 20 aq/aw alliance believe me i know how to use every champion or else i wouldnt have 5 aw season "war elite titles". you just reinforced exactly what i was saying about questioning others honesty, furthermore if that is what your "help" looks like please keep it to yourself thank you.

Hey your the one who came on the forums crying that you cant get past one fight becuse you "lack useable champs". I dont have nearly as many 5 and 6* as you do nor do i have any of the so called god tiers either but i make what i have work. If i grt stuck on a fight i dont complain. I just either try again or wait until i get somethig else then try again. If your feeling pressured by being in a top allaince to stay on top by completing content maybe you could take a step back join a more..nicer?.. alliance lol. Im not trying to attack im just saying that kabam will do what they want with this game no matter whos paying the bills. We just have to find a way to stay happy in their world without frustration.
    @Buttehrs i said no such thing about any fight. i didnt even die more than x3 in any fight in 6.2. so again not accurate (ionly died x3 to champion boss). i do have all the god tier champs in 5* so i certainly am not "complaining" about anything that has to do with me personally. furthermore ive fought in 4 wars in real life so i dont "feel pressure, get uncomftorable, question myself, or feel down about anything ever for any reason. im not built like you at all, but you seem to have missed that also. unlike you when i make a post here its not about me, im looking out for everyone even someone like you who only thinks of themselves. stop assuming we are all thinking of ourselves only or ourselves first. how old are you 12? "your the one who came on the forums crying about a fight being too hard." really junior, thats your response the equivalent of "you started it, im telling." thats your move lol. goodluck with that one, lol. please next time you fail at a fight in game or irl dont give up, you might find you dont fail if you dont give up and youll think better of yourself. cause its obvious from the way you talk to me at least that you struggle with confidence in yourself and communicating with others. i hope you get better at both.

@Buttehrs i said no such thing about any fight. i didnt even die more than x3 in any fight in 6.2. so again not accurate (ionly died x3 to champion boss). i do have all the god tier champs in 5* so i certainly am not "complaining" about anything that has to do with me personally. furthermore ive fought in 4 wars in real life so i dont "feel pressure, get uncomftorable, question myself, or feel down about anything ever for any reason. im not built like you at all, but you seem to have missed that also. unlike you when i make a post here its not about me, im looking out for everyone even someone like you who only thinks of themselves. stop assuming we are all thinking of ourselves only or ourselves first. how old are you 12? "your the one who came on the forums crying about a fight being too hard." really junior, thats your response the equivalent of "you started it, im telling." thats your move lol. goodluck with that one, lol. please next time you fail at a fight in game or irl dont give up, you might find you dont fail if you dont give up and youll think better of yourself. cause its obvious from the way you talk to me at least that you struggle with confidence in yourself and communicating with others. i hope you get better at both.

And here you are assuming things again. I myself have fought in real life war. And i am certainly not junior. I am probably older than you are. If you reread the original post YOU made you certainly complained about not having any useful 6*, which, news flash, are all useful in some way. So yes as soon as you said my roster or my 6* champs, you made the post about yourself since you included the words my or mine.
    Buttehrs said:

And here you are assuming things again. I myself have fought in real life war. And i am certainly not junior. I am probably older than you are. If you reread the original post YOU made you certainly complained about not having any useful 6*, which, news flash, are all useful in some way. So yes as soon as you said my roster or my 6* champs, you made the post about yourself since you included the words my or mine.
    fighting with your mom about about cleaning your room (her basement) doesnt count as a war sorry :smiley:

Buttehrs said:

fighting with your mom about about cleaning your room (her basement) doesnt count as a war sorry :smiley:
    Im 33 years old and I spent 14 years in the army so try one more time, please, so i can embarrass you some more.