**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champs in my roster should i focus on ranking up (just finished Act 5 chapter 1)

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    post your 5* roster, only see a couple
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Focus on getting more 5*s, or champs in general
  • post your 5* roster, only see a couple

Only got Vision, Bishop & Green Goblin
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Wasp, Sym Supreme, Emma Frost, Venom, VTD, Sabretooth. Blade and Sparky of course, but it'll take a while to get them to R5. Get more 5 stars too if Vision's all you've got.
  • Etjama said:

Ghost, Wasp, Sym Supreme, Emma Frost, Venom, VTD, Sabretooth. Blade and Sparky of course, but it'll take a while to get them to R5. Get more 5 stars too if Vision's all you've got.

The only other 5 stars I have are Bishop and Green Goblin

I was focusing on taking Vision, Blade, Sparky, Symbiote Supreme & Emma frost into Act 5.2 but I’ve just opened some crystals and got Wasp, Ghost, Green Goblin so now I’m really not sure who to focus on.

Etjama said:

The only other 5 stars I have are Bishop and Green Goblin

I was focusing on taking Vision, Blade, Sparky, Symbiote Supreme & Emma frost into Act 5.2 but I’ve just opened some crystals and got Wasp, Ghost, Green Goblin so now I’m really not sure who to focus on.
    If you did a team from Vision, Sparky, Blade, Ghost and Wasp, that would probably be able to get your through it. You can't go wrong with Sym Supreme or Emma either tho. I don't really see a right or wrong path.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Focus on venom, venom duck, emma, ghost and symb supreme
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    5* vision first and foremost since its the only dupe and a stud at that.
    Venom and Starky are great without dupe.
    Hold off on Ghost and Emma until duped
    jgraz said:

Woah woah woah. I agree with the first 2 parts of this, but Ghost and Emma DO NOT need duped to be good. In fact, they really don't help much. They are 2 of the best champs with or without a dupe.
  • Etjama said:

jgraz said:

Woah woah woah. I agree with the first 2 parts of this, but Ghost and Emma DO NOT need duped to be good. In fact, they really don't help much. They are 2 of the best champs with or without a dupe.
    So would you suggest ranking ghost and Emma frost??

Etjama said:

jgraz said:

So would you suggest ranking ghost and Emma frost??
    Definetely. But Ghost over Emma. Especially with her synergy with Wasp.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I just wanna say, don't worry about 5*s so much yet, as you don't have many. You should focus on building a team of counters, and of course you can always have a raw damage champ or two.

It's always good to have power control, bleed and/or poison immune, heal block/reversal, true strike/accuracy, regen champs, and I'm sure other niche things I'm missing.

I can vouch for Sparky if you're a good evader, Sabretooth if you want raw damage, and Venom to avoid Spiderman's evade. I've also seen Ghost and VtD and they look super useful and powerful. Blade's also really good but I prefer him with his sig ability and a GR to pair.

Kinda simplified but I think you get the gist haha
  • Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 32
    Venom the duck is great for finishing off act 5
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one wondering how the OP managed to get through Act 5.1 with that roster...?

Not to mention that at this level, he should very well know his roster abilities and gameplay, to know who to rank up further...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @Hector_1475

My guess is he's pretty good, but he's still curious who he'll need further in. I've actually been playing around with an alt and seeing how far I can progress, and you can get surprisingly far with a low ranked roster.

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Focus on Symbiote Supreme and Emma Frost, they are awesome Champions unawakened. There are plenty of other good champs but they need their awakened ability to be as good as these two.