**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Imperius rex legends runtime

Comments

• TommishenkoTommishenko Posts: 3
    I’m using an iPad (2019) and managed it comfortably under the 3hr mark - it was a ‘Corvus friendly’ one this month so I’m not sure I’ll be quick enough, even under 3 hrs
  • DEPRATOR37DEPRATOR37 Posts: 7

Under 3 hrs ? I doubt it,, 3:17 on a IPad pro,,, might have a chance to get it,,,

Who did you use. ?
    CG

• DEPRATOR37DEPRATOR37 Posts: 7
    It seems that many payers exaggerate about their time score to discourage others from trying,, don’t be fooled by such people, keep trying guys,, good luck 👍🏼😉
  • ManvallisManvallis Posts: 11
    Results are normally out on the Friday after the event closes. Last months we’re on the 7th June with the event finishing on the 5th June.
  • CromwelldkCromwelldk Posts: 49
    Manvallis said:

Results are normally out on the Friday after the event closes. Last months we’re on the 7th June with the event finishing on the 5th June.

Where can you see them? or does it come in the inbox?

Manvallis said:

Where can you see them? or does it come in the inbox?
    If you search for ‘hall of legends’ it will bring up the list.
    Rewards arrive in your inbox at the same time as posted on hall of legends.

It’s a long wait 😂
    There is normally a 20-40min gap between top times and bottom times.

I placed 29th last month with 2:42.
    4th place was 2:32
    64th was 2:59
    And Tyrannus (posted above) hit 3:20 and got the title so nearly an hour between top and bottom. Last months was a bit different due to Thanos. So under 3 hours and you pretty set. Between 3:00 and 3:10 should be safe. Anything between 3:10 and 3:20 is on the edge. Just my opinion. Good luck all.
    Manvallis said:

There is normally a 20-40min gap between top times and bottom times.

I placed 29th last month with 2:42.
    4th place was 2:32
    64th was 2:59
    And Tyrannus (posted above) hit 3:20 and got the title so nearly an hour between top and bottom. Last months was a bit different due to Thanos. So under 3 hours and you pretty set. Between 3:00 and 3:10 should be safe. Anything between 3:10 and 3:20 is on the edge. Just my opinion. Good luck all.

Damn I did the 3.12 :( lets see :D
    Can any one tell my why is it, that Kabam needs to take such a long time to figure out the best times?

Arena scores is out in like under 24 hours. It should be the same with the Legends Run times.

@Kabam Miike
    3:12 gets it 99 times out of 100
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38

Can any one tell my why is it, that Kabam needs to take such a long time to figure out the best times?

Arena scores is out in like under 24 hours. It should be the same with the Legends Run times.

@Kabam Miike

2 totally different situations.

@Kabam Miike

2 totally different situations.
    I know there is a little different. But after the 14 days, they have the times in the data base. Now its just to compare, and after that check if its done legit. Maybe its the anti cheat thing that takes such a long time. But then again, should it not take some time in Arena aswell? Can you explain it a bit more?
    Manvallis said:

3:12 gets it 99 times out of 100

I hope that im not that 1 % this time :D
    I think it’s just the schedule they maintain. They have always released Hall of Legends in line with the event ending.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I stopped when i finished heroic at 2:30. Ha! Oh well. All in a day.
  • CotrutsaCotrutsa Posts: 14

The laps were for the 30% boosts
  • AegorAegor Posts: 14

iPad mini, corvus r5 with suicides, fully boosted, got few connection issues, i Hope i Will get it
  • LucaBLNLucaBLN Posts: 3
    edited June 2019

MY TIME!
    I dont like what I see right now :(
  • CotrutsaCotrutsa Posts: 14

I hope you get it man, looks like under 3 are all with Corvus, boosts and best phone. But I don’t think there’s gonna be many of us with that time

• TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Posts: 29
    edited June 2019
    @Cotrutsa Someone in my alliance got 2hr47min. I hope there's not to many people with those type of scores or else anything beyond 3hrs will not make it.
    Cotrutsa said:

I hope you get it man, looks like under 3 are all with Corvus, boosts and best phone. But I don’t think there’s gonna be many of us with that time

M2. But right now. It look like my 3.12 is not enough.

But lets see :D
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    @Cromwelldk u have a chance to win dont worry not more players r in under 3 hours

@Cromwelldk u have a chance to win dont worry not more players r in under 3 hours

I hope so :D
  • LucaBLNLucaBLN Posts: 3
    do you think with 2.54.07 I have the possibility to take the title of the legend?
  • TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Posts: 29
    @LucaBLN Should be
    edited June 2019
    LucaBLN said:

do you think with 2.54.07 I have the possibility to take the title of the legend?

You are good :)