**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected difficulty...really?

One can easily become uncollected with 4*s...3*s even but can hardly do the uncollected difficulty in event quest... where's the Sense in that? The previous and recent UC event has proved that the "uncollected difficulty" is way too overpowered than what someone who's recently uncollected can handle.
I think that difficulty should be nerfed and a new difficulty created for the high end players, to reduce the frustration of those that are recently uncollected.

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I have to say I became uncollected early this year with 100% 4* use and have 100% every uncollected EQ since using the same champs with the addition of the single 5* I actually use (rest are terrible pulls).

Can’t say I feel the disparity but anyway, becoming uncollected merely unlocks the monthly event, why should it be guaranteed not to be more difficult?

• C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    When I became uncollected, it took me a while before I could even complete the UC event. Imo, it's just another milestone to complete. I would be irritated if they nerfed UC and added a Cavalier difficulty. If UC can be completed by 3*s, the rewards will be garbage.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I think it would be fair if they tone down the nodes in the uncollected difficulty. Maybe instead of having the majority of the paths with nodes only have one or two with nodes. That way people can still complete the chapters, but will have a little bit of a tough time exploring them.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    uncollo is so easy really boring :) if u not ready then just play master, i do master in automode ...;
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Falong said:

uncollo is so easy really boring :) if u not ready then just play master, i do master in automode ...;

Flex master
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Sirmacool said:

This post is spot on for a lot of players. For those who says it’s easy. That’s you. Guess you are just a better player. No need for o knock people who aren’t as good. I’ve been here for a few years and I agree with this. I’m not the best player but often UC is very difficult. Even with my R4 5*s.

No one is knocking players who are not as good, but you are really wanting a "give me", without having to progress how others did. Progression is supposed to make you better, not allow you to stay at the same level.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I just took down Invisible Woman last night and the only reason: Two days ago, I brought Omega Red to R4/55.

All other things being equal (synergies, boosts, suicides, etc) when OR was R3/45, my skills couldn't do it. R4? I didn't walk through her, I had about as much of a challenge as I'd expect to have.

What does this mean? For me, Uncollected fights leading up to the boss are all doable in a fairly straightforward manner. The 3.1 boss is usually where I run into trouble finishing Uncollected. If I have the right skills or champs to take down the 3.1 boss, I can finish Uncollected at least once, and with some items, I can 100% it.

How much easier would Invisible Woman be without heal block? Or Masochism? A lot of times it's the boss node buffs that make a boss unbeatable for me.

If you've passed 5.2, you should be able to get to the boss in the uncollected monthly event quests with 4 of 5 champs alive and close to full health, right? So the sticking point people should be focusing on are the boss nodes specifically in Uncollected.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Part of me agrees with this post, I've been uncollected for about 6 months or so and I have not been able to even complete 1 pass thru any of the uncollected difficulty monthly events since becoming uncollected. I admittedly bought my uncollected title by spending alot of units buying revives to get me thru the fight with the collector. I'm not sure what the answer is to this question about the difficulty cause obviously alot of people are able to clear it, for me personally it's the buffs that get me, I don't have enough high ranked champs to be able to counter alot of the buffs that are put on the bosses in the uncollected difficulty, in my opinion taking 1 or 2 buffs off the boss would prob solve the problem for me, but I'm sure that doesn't help alot of other people. 1 thing I do know though, after becoming uncollected it really doesn't do anything to help with the amount of gold and t2 alphas available for ranking up 5* champs. I don't even want a 6* champ for those reasons but that's an argument for a different discussion
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

This one was quite easy

Invisible woman was a little much. I got her down great with 4* AA a couple times, then had a ton of difficulty a few other times. I will try again, but she seems a little difficult to me with her regen.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

This one was quite easy

Invisible woman was a little much. I got her down great with 4* AA a couple times, then had a ton of difficulty a few other times. I will try again, but she seems a little difficult to me with her regen.
    When I fought Invisible Woman (in master tho I am not skilled enough for Uncollected I'll admit) she seemed to me to be very defensive blocked alot and waited for her sheild and invisibility to come back which was quite annoying I'm just wondering if she was extremely defensive against anyone else?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★

I think it would be fair if they tone down the nodes in the uncollected difficulty. Maybe instead of having the majority of the paths with nodes only have one or two with nodes. That way people can still complete the chapters, but will have a little bit of a tough time exploring them.

If they created a new difficulty, UC should go back to 1 path with nodes like it was in the beginning. The main issue is that UC had seen steady power creep while the other difficulties are basically static. This is going to continue edging out the baby UC'ers who are on the margin.

A Cavalier diff with modest rewards and a high difficulty level would be cool. At least Varient-level possible higher. The rewards should be modest because the point of this diff would not be to drive progression. I wouldn't want a new diff just to further speed endgamers away from the rest of the pack. Maybe no rankup materials or very little and just a decent amount of Cavalier crystals.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

If they created a new difficulty, UC should go back to 1 path with nodes like it was in the beginning. The main issue is that UC had seen steady power creep while the other difficulties are basically static. This is going to continue edging out the baby UC'ers who are on the margin.

A Cavalier diff with modest rewards and a high difficulty level would be cool. At least Varient-level possible higher. The rewards should be modest because the point of this diff would not be to drive progression. I wouldn't want a new diff just to further speed endgamers away from the rest of the pack. Maybe no rankup materials or very little and just a decent amount of Cavalier crystals.
    effort must have the reward. Raising difficulty and not raising the reward is not something that will get people to do it as you can see with the AW posts. People need to stop trying to keep up with the Jones.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

People aren’t going to be happy to do Variant level EQ for a handful of cavalier crystals. There has to be decent rank up materials involved or it’s simply not worth it. That’s just progression works in games. You work to the next level. You don’t try to wall the end game players until the mid tier catches up. That’s how you kill a game.

Spurgeo14 said:

This one was quite easy

When I fought Invisible Woman (in master tho I am not skilled enough for Uncollected I'll admit) she seemed to me to be very defensive blocked alot and waited for her sheild and invisibility to come back which was quite annoying I'm just wondering if she was extremely defensive against anyone else?
    Like most months, there was a HUGE difference in difficulty between Master and Uncollected. She may have been too easy without the regen, but she was extremely defensive so with AA his bleeds might drop before I could hit again. And even with R4 or R5 5*s, with her shield up they would only do like 15-30 damage per hit...pretty insane. Haha
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    One thing I've suggested in the past that I personally feel would help is for kabam to have a special arena each month whereby the players use gold to fight the bosses each month at the level of difficulty they choose (heroic, master, uc, ...) with all the buffs and debuffs they would face in uc eq. This would allow the player to practice and try different heroes till they found one they can use.

For example, this month I use quake for invisible woman. Not a lot of ppl who post on youtube suggested her but after many trials, I felt her best for me.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

Spurgeo14 said:

This one was quite easy

Like most months, there was a HUGE difference in difficulty between Master and Uncollected. She may have been too easy without the regen, but she was extremely defensive so with AA his bleeds might drop before I could hit again. And even with R4 or R5 5*s, with her shield up they would only do like 15-30 damage per hit...pretty insane. Haha
    Once you get her into backed into a corner, you can tap her block a couple times to bait attacks. Anywhere else in the playing field she's extremely defensive though.
    It's funny because I can get to the bosses quite easily, even chapter 3 Uncollected, but usually due to the nodes I have some difficulty with Chapter 3 bosses. I am not the most skilled player, but I'm not terrible either. I've played for a long time and am F2P, have accomplished a lot. I wish they would just not make chapter 3 boss nodes quite so difficult. Besides that I'm completely fine with Uncollected difficulty.