**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Doom idea

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
Please make Doom a truly hybrid class. Mystic and Tech with a pre-fight ability that lets you select which class is 'active' during the fight. He has a core kit, but each class has different effects for his specials.

Throw an SP1 while Mystic is active and it nullifies while if you use it while Tech is your active class you siphon power. (Example).

Comments

• Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    He should be like science not tech for one and not mystic
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    His powers are mostly Mystic based but it's going to depend on where the pull his "origin" from. He could be a few classes but I believe he'll be Mystic.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Character suggestion thread
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    a truly hybrid? wtf
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

He should be like science not tech for one and not mystic

Doctor Doom predominantly uses mystical powers. He's also comparable to Iron Man in his technical capabilities - those take much more central focus in his character than his strictly scientific background.

a truly hybrid? wtf

Yeah, I was tired when I posted this and when I noticed I was unable to edit.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Doctor Doom will be able to nullify passive indestructible charges and will be available next Christmas, at a promotional price of USD 499,99.