**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

That One Champ/Achievement You Remember

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
I have been fairly nostalgic the past few days. With the craziness of Map 7, Act 6.2, and just general bugs and freezing I was thinking back to the good old days when I first started. I remember getting Hawkeye and Thor early on and how much fun it was to use them. I also remember duping my 4* Thor pre 12.0 for the first time and testing out his insane power and getting really good with him. Also I remember getting wrecked by Maestro the first 10 or so times I fought him but how rewarding it felt when I finally learned his specials and animations and finally beat him.

What nostalgia do you have for the game if any? Those champs you remember or those tough boss fights you felt were really rewarding. I am also wondering if any of you guys feel that sense of excitement getting that champ you’ve been looking for or if the current bosses give you a sense of accomplishment for beating them and if it truly feels rewarding anymore. Or does it just feel more like a “thank god I don’t have to do that anymore” feeling.

Comments

• SizzlingSabinSizzlingSabin Posts: 3
    First 4* ever, pulling a punisher! Still haven't dupped him yet. Lo
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    The first time I defeated RoL with a team of three 4/40s and two 5/50s. Honestly you can't describe the feeling when you beat a quest that was designed to be impossible. Only to be rewarded with three trash 4 stars.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147

The first time I defeated RoL with a team of three 4/40s and two 5/50s. Honestly you can't describe the feeling when you beat a quest that was designed to be impossible. Only to be rewarded with three trash 4 stars.

well speaking for myself, i rather like my 4* Rhino and Ronan, the red Cyclops was just a bonus. does anyone know if we get them awakened by repeating ROL? or was getting those champs a one time deal?
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 529 ★★★
    bb_81 said:

well speaking for myself, i rather like my 4* Rhino and Ronan, the red Cyclops was just a bonus. does anyone know if we get them awakened by repeating ROL? or was getting those champs a one time deal?</blockquote

They do not get awakened if you repeat ROL. However, my Ronan was duped after my first run of LOL.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I remember how cool I thought I was when I pulled Colossus as my first 4*.

I debated with myself for a couple weeks who would be my first 5/50 champ (Magik or Guilly, went with Guilly).

Then how mad I was when I "wasted" my 4* generic AG on OG Thor after 12.0.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Pulling 3* doctor strange my very first premium crystal on my first day if playing. Pre 12.0
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I remember finally duping my 4* SL, back in the day. Opened up so many more things for me to do. And was my #1 boss killer, back when designated boss killers were a thing.

As for achievement, I remember the goldblum challenge.. It was the first one I was able actually to complete. It had life transfer so it was easier than some of the previous challenges.. But I wasn't able to get either the web slinger or Bautista bomb challenge, or complete that agents of shield event they had. I've done every champion challenge since then, so it was a big milestone for me in progression