**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the Acid Wash node working as intended?

Is the Acid Wash node in map 7 functioning as it should? The node description states: "Poison Debuffs and Passives deal 25% more damage to the defender, and they take 90% less damage from all sources unless they are inflicted with a Poison Debuff or Passive."

I used Dr Voodoo for my first fight and his spirit venom debuff, which is active, seemed to be working as the node description suggests. However, my second fight, I used AA and his neurotoxin, which I believe is passive, did not work as described. So, is the node bugged such that passive poison debuffs are not dealing the 25% additional damage as advertised, OR is neurotoxin not being considered a poison debuff?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Right now, I don't think there are any passive poison's in the game.
    Neurotoxin is neither bleed or poison damage. Is just regular, direct damage
  • NemoreNemore Posts: 9

Right now, I don't think there are any passive poison's in the game.
    Neurotoxin is neither bleed or poison damage. Is just regular, direct damage

Thanks, that was my suspicion, but since they chose to include the term "passives" in the node description, I thought it might suggest/include neurotoxin. Figured I would ask for some clarity.
  • BreakoutBreakout Posts: 35
    In german the woding is pretty clear and it says that every poison and every passive damage (neurotixin, limbo, death spores, degen) should work
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It has to be a poison. Neurotoxin isn’t a poison, rather a combination of a bleed and a poison.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Nemore said:

Is the Acid Wash node in map 7 functioning as it should? The node description states: "Poison Debuffs and Passives deal 25% more damage to the defender, and they take 90% less damage from all sources unless they are inflicted with a Poison Debuff or Passive."

I used Dr Voodoo for my first fight and his spirit venom debuff, which is active, seemed to be working as the node description suggests. However, my second fight, I used AA and his neurotoxin, which I believe is passive, did not work as described. So, is the node bugged such that passive poison debuffs are not dealing the 25% additional damage as advertised, OR is neurotoxin not being considered a poison debuff?

Neurotoxins will still damage them normally as long as you still have a poison on them after neuro starts.

Bleed them 4+ times with heavies then let them hit your block 3-4 times to get 3-4 poisons, heavy again and to get neuro on, there will still be some poisons left, watch them melt from neuros plus the stronger poisons
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Breakout said:

In german the woding is pretty clear and it says that every poison and every passive damage (neurotixin, limbo, death spores, degen) should work

If it says "passive damage", then most likely is a translation error, or a typo.