**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What 5* to R4?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Symbiote Supreme, Captain America Infinity War or Omega Red?
All unduped.

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Anyone else has any ideas?
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Strategic said:

All unduped.

CapIW is your best bet He loses some utility unduped but doesn’t lose any damage output. Very versatile character who can deal with a lot of tricky fights with his awesome long reaching heavy attack as well.

Omega would be the best option if he was duped but it’s not the case. SS is an awesome champ but is very niche for specific fights. Cap will give you the most bang for your buck for your roster at this point in time.
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    The only one who doesn't really need their duped ability is SS in my opinion. Cap gain A LOT from being awakened and so does Omega. But Cap is still pretty good unduped. Good damage and block proficiency.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    NO DOUBT ALWAYS CAIW
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Strategic said:

All unduped.

Cap IW. His damage output is awesome without his dupe.

Your second r4 can be Symbiote Supreme, unless you manage to dupe Omega Red before getting all resources...
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    J0NisCOOL said:

Strategic said:

All unduped.

CapIW is your best bet He loses some utility unduped but doesn’t lose any damage output. Very versatile character who can deal with a lot of tricky fights with his awesome long reaching heavy attack as well.

Omega would be the best option if he was duped but it’s not the case. SS is an awesome champ but is very niche for specific fights. Cap will give you the most bang for your buck for your roster at this point in time.
    Seems like there is a bit of a misunderstanding here. @Stark78Alfa also commented a similar response.
    Guys I'm not new here. My roster is pretty strong. I have Void, Hyperion and Blade all as R5 duped 5* with Void max sig too. I have Magik, DV, Gulk, Spark, Ghost, Iceman and more as R4 and quite a few R3s like Medusa, Corvus, SS, Cap IW, Omega, IMIW, Modok and more.

So you see my roster can deal with pretty much anything.

So maybe now you have more info about who I should rank. It's not like this rank up is gonna make or break my roster.
    I would have saved for another R5 but I think the rest of the T5B won't happen until about 2 more months at least :(
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Strategic said:

J0NisCOOL said:

Strategic said:

All unduped.

Seems like there is a bit of a misunderstanding here. @Stark78Alfa also commented a similar response.
    Guys I'm not new here. My roster is pretty strong. I have Void, Hyperion and Blade all as R5 duped 5* with Void max sig too. I have Magik, DV, Gulk, Spark, Ghost, Iceman and more as R4 and quite a few R3s like Medusa, Corvus, SS, Cap IW, Omega, IMIW, Modok and more.

So maybe now you have more info about who I should rank. It's not like this rank up is gonna make or break my roster.
    I would have saved for another R5 but I think the rest of the T5B won't happen until about 2 more months at least :(
    Oh well that changes everything. Symbiote supreme 100%.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    J0NisCOOL said:

Strategic said:

J0NisCOOL said:

Strategic said:

All unduped.

Oh well that changes everything. Symbiote supreme 100%.
    I agree... For some fights, SS will do what no other mystic can do as well: he can stop almost all bonuses and cause high damage once you get to sp3. And this being unduped...

Omega Red is always a good option because there are just a few natural opponents that can deal with his degeneration. I guess you know OR should your first option if you run suicides.

An undupped Cap IW will not be used, considering your roster.
  • superpunosuperpuno Posts: 87
    CAIW always!