**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.2.2 sinister bugged post new update

Deepwounds doesn't seem to interact as it should with mr. Sinister boss fight. Everytime i parry it should take out some percentage of defender's health depending upon points in deep wounds mastery but that is not happening. Also the bleed is just giving 36 per tic which is too low. My dw is 5/5. I hv used this strategy to defeat him once b4 update but can't do so now in my other account. @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You need to have more HP than the opponent. Not % , but health points. Then each bleed applied will take 1% damage from him.
    Also, the numbers of the damage per tick don't change with deep wounds. What changes is the duration, which gives more ticks of damage before expiration
  • CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52
    Something seems odd as after update i am not getting enough bleed. Only 36 per tic which is weird. Ur explaination to the node is correct, i read it again. But it has now become difficult to use blade parry heavy trick that kt1 showed. I have done that once b4 update but now its just too weak to use that play style
    edited June 2019

See this, he is getting 474 per tic bleed and this was b4 last update. When i used the same trick it was worth it. Sadly i Don't hv image of my last match but it was 36 per tic and i asked other ppl in my alliance too, they also say the bleed is weak, near 40 to 50 using different champs.
    CR7gourav said:

Deepwounds doesn't seem to interact as it should with mr. Sinister boss fight. Everytime i parry it should take out some percentage of defender's health depending upon points in deep wounds mastery but that is not happening. Also the bleed is just giving 36 per tic which is too low. My dw is 5/5. I hv used this strategy to defeat him once b4 update but can't do so now in my other account. @Kabam Zibiit

I agree that this explaination is not correct but i am certain that bleeds that are procing on sinister now are too low and are not working as they should. Kindly check. I will add a screenshot as and when possible showing bleed tic after update
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Its caustic temper interaction unless u get a fury u wont do regular damage his bleed is that because of the fury and suicides he has active
    ****... I forgot that... That was stupid. Ill delete this post if its possible to do so. Else moderators please delete this. So many bugs recently made me jump the gun. My apologies for this stupid post.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    No problem. Glad you were able to figure out what is going on.
This discussion has been closed.