**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Explore Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts for Great Rewards!

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    So, you worked on a project with revenue at the level that Kabam gets from MCoC? Somehow I'm going to doubt that.

Kabam/Netmarble have a budget wherein they can pay full-time coders to work data in any way they see fit. It's really not that difficult to split potential rewards in to different categories based on traceable habits. Habits such as, I dunno, spending behaviors. So while there may be legitimate RNG, you could be placed in to different RNG reward buckets based on predefined markers. To say that's not possible, or that it doesn't happen with some of the bigger studios, is naivete at its finest
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    If we get crystals instead of running the rifts once they come out will we also get the 5k coral for next highest tier?
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Kabam/Netmarble have a budget wherein they can pay full-time coders to work data in any way they see fit. Dalbot said that

They also SHOULD have a bug team that can debug the game then so why is this not the case
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Why do these rifts have only an hour? I was doing master rift to get coral for epic rift. Had to attend to some matter and when i came back, the rift had expired. To me it make no sense to have a time limitation. It's not aq or aw.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    @DalBot
    @DNA3000

It‘s getting a bit off-topic, don’t you think?

But heck, let me add my own 2 cents in there... :smiley:

Since according to new AppStore rules, Percentage-Chances must be declared before rolling the dice, I think that the actual percentages declared in the rifts/Crystals have to be correct... Otherwise Kabam would risk (worst case) to be kicked out of the AppStore)... So personally I don’t think that there is any “proprietary” RNG, other than the given percentages...

Even IF there was some proprietary RNG based on spending, who says that the odds wouldn’t be the other way, i.e. that Spenders have more luck... Wouldn’t that incentivize people to spend more?

Look, I am in no way an expert on either of the two points... Just some food for thought...

Still: Back to topic anyone?

@Kabam Miike
    Can you tell us how many fantastic 4 solo events are still to come? I.e. when will the last event start and end?

Thanks
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Cihag said:

@Kabam Miike
    Can you tell us how many fantastic 4 solo events are still to come? I.e. when will the last event start and end?

Thanks

Looks like one solo event with ten milestones
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I've said this several times now for many different crystals, but it bears repeating. Displaying the odds of a reward dropping in a crystal is not terribly useful to players if you don't also state what the reward actually is. In the case of Atlantean crystals, the drop odds display things like "T2 Alpha fragments" but not how many. Without knowing how many fragments that is, the information that you have a 20% chance to get them is virtually useless.

If these were purchasable with units, I would state that they violate the Apple Store lootbox guidelines. As they are not, I will simply state they violate basic common sense.

I'm not exaggerating by much when I say that this is about as useful to making an informed choice as saying "A Reward: 20%; A Different Reward: 5%; Still Another Reward: 75%." There's an enormous difference between these crystals offering, for example, a 20% chance for 3000 T2A fragments and a 20% chance for 300 T2A fragments.

Glad to say we agree on at least something 😂🤝
  • DrRonnie1437DrRonnie1437 Posts: 8
    I played 3 epic unstable riffs. Got 500 5star shards each time! Such bad luck! 😭
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Got manteinance on my 4th run
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra is it possible to get no rewards from doing an unstable rift? Apparently support thinks so but that is in contradiction with the official announcement and published drop rates. Players a doing rifts and not getting rewards
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Kabam support is never on the same page. Keep bugging them until they actually correct their mistakes
    The zero rewards unstable is most definitely a mistake And they need to own up to it.

• AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    ok so ran 3 master rifts and 1 epic only. rng sucks way too bad in unstable rifts. 3 times master gave me 1800 t4bc shards each😑😑 and epic gave me 5* sig stone. is there any hope to get something good out of these considering the stupid energy i wasted on these rifts
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the rifts Kabam.

Did 5 on my main so far.

Mutant AG
    Skill AG
    2000 6* Shards
    1 +5 Sig Stone
    Skill AG
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Did 5 on my main so far.

Mutant AG
    Skill AG
    2000 6* Shards
    1 +5 Sig Stone
    Skill AG

So that’s where my luck has gone...

Dr. Zola
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Did 5 on my main so far.

Mutant AG
    Skill AG
    2000 6* Shards
    1 +5 Sig Stone
    Skill AG

That's me entering an unstable rift ^^^
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Did you guys fix the PI of Master nodes? Cus some enemies in Master rifts have a higher PI than even Epic enemies. This surely must be an error.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

xNig said:

Did 5 on my main so far.

Mutant AG
    Skill AG
    2000 6* Shards
    1 +5 Sig Stone
    Skill AG

Dr. Zola
    Gotta be optimistic about it I guess. Tbh I always have no expectation when it comes to these extra rewards. Just tap and whatever comes is free.

Anyway, I have no use for the AGs. They’re just gonna sit in my stash. Lol
  • Lightning_ZeusLightning_Zeus Posts: 32

Looks good! A few questions though @Kabam Miike

I’m sure I’m going to get 5* sig stones on at least one rift though lol

I did lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

Did 5 on my main so far.

Mutant AG
    Skill AG
    2000 6* Shards
    1 +5 Sig Stone
    Skill AG

Dr. Zola
    Gotta be optimistic about it I guess. Tbh I always have no expectation when it comes to these extra rewards. Just tap and whatever comes is free.

Anyway, I have no use for the AGs. They’re just gonna sit in my stash. Lol
    It’s pretty much like someone (can’t recall but it may be Brian Grant) said: you got about a 1/3 shot at not being 100% disappointed.

Nothing to get too stressed about...

Dr. Zola
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    So far it's working out that way, I'm 1 for 3.