**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brag post

Duped thing from a caviler crystal. Best 200 units I ever spent. Now to R2

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Sweet. I have him as a lowly r4 5-star unawakened. Heh. He's great.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    That's awesome, congrats
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Congratulations
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Can't kabam just use whoever they want?
    Or do they really not test champs?

If you're referring to @Kabam Zibiit 's post, game devs and other employees rarely have any special privileges in the online games they work on. They have to make accounts and play them just like everyone else.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Good job!

Im sorry but i just love how everyone press disagree on you no matter what you say now haha
    That's kind of ridiculous. If people are gonna use that button no matter what then what's even the point of having him?
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Good job!

Im sorry but i just love how everyone press disagree on you no matter what you say now haha
    That's kind of ridiculous. If people are gonna use that button no matter what then what's even the point of having him?
    Disagree is just the new abuse
    Everyone just spammed abuse/spam on him so it doesn’t matter that they made a disagree button
    The only way to stop it would be to take out buttons with negative or sarcastic connotations
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I've waited long to get my first 6*. Because, I'm more an arena grinder than a content doer...But, this is my first 6*...Talking about a brag post...Maybe not cavalier, but, a nice one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xhZ9_xZUP8&feature=youtu.be