**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

how to pass this woman ???

2»

Comments

• Options
    tired already, just not possible, no strength and nerves, leaked everything that was possible, thanks to the developers, make the game the most interesting with each update
  • Options
    СанекКрымRUSСанекКрымRUS Posts: 79
    edited June 2019
    it remains to press only the "exit" and forget the story mission (and to give a person who will pass ... so for banyat it was already more than once
  • Options
    only wasted resources wasted (
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Okay can I just say I love the way the numbers work with the Russian language settings... like if I could just get that number display format without having to move to a foreign language, that would be amazing.

But yeah it's pretty annoying to fight her, and I haven't even gotten up to the Uncollected version! But you just need to figure out how you can best unpause her Invisibility, taking into account the Masochism node. There are a number of content creators who have put out guides for it. I'd personally recommend Seatin's video, but again there are others...
  • Options
    My 5* R5 CAIW buried her. Once you get the rhythm down, she's not too bad. Bait the S1, it's easy to evade. Gotta break the Force Field, and then watch out for her Invisible. In between, smash her to bits. Loaded up 5 Kinetic Charges and blasted her with a S2 twice over the course of the match. 2nd one typically puts her out cold. I agree with the many who mentioned Seatin's Guide to Invisible Woman. Helped me understand how she worked and then I slaughtered her.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Must gain combat experience
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Is she stun immune on UC?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Is she stun immune on UC?

No. She has masochism which negates a single debuff and then she goes into cooldown so she's temporarily immune to stun
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just had a team of Heimdall 4/40, Void 3/45, Domino 4/55, SL 5/50 and Ægon 5/50. Finished with no items, 1 HP left on Void for my initial clear.
  • Options
    J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    edited June 2019
    I’m unaware of you’re roster but this fight is one that requires a decent amount of skill. It’s a tough fight, probably the hardest of this months EQ uncollected. Don’t get disheartened about it.

Quake (no parry tactic- gotta be a beast tho)
    Blade spam l1 works
    Corvus with 2+ charges
    Ghost (only l2)
    Hyperion (spam l1)
    Domino (heavys)
    KM (void synergy-heals a lot with bleeds and true strike)
    Omega (suicides make this fast)
    DD (og or Netflix - can hit her when invisible)
    AA (tricky because of masochism but once’s you get a neurotoxin your set)

If you don’t have the champs above.

Black panther OG (bleeds - gotta be careful)
    Hawkeye (bleeds of specials with power drain- be careful because you want her to use specials to allow good openings)
    DPX (I know I know just stay with me, she will be bleeding the whole fight and invisibility would then be limited)
    Venom (he bleeds a lot and gets a lot of buffs to help with damage if you don’t have a high ranked one so you can still deal bunch of damage)

Hope this helps!! I’m sure there are more counters I’m not thinking of but these are what I been that works. Best of luck bud!