**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Havok Rank Up/Awakening?

TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
Just pulled a5* Havok and want some experienced opinions about him (since I don't have him as any other star level or my own experience with him).

Worth taking to R4 (I have two 3-4 gem for mutant class, so it would just be gold and no major resources used)?

Worth using a Mutant Awakening Gem on him? I had originally planned to use the gem on Omega Red when/if I pull him, but I could always just use my generic AG on Omega if that situation arises. I read what his signature is, but it's hard for me to tell how useful that is without actually playing him.

Comments

• J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    I pulled him a while back and I have mine at r4. I personally love him because he is so versatile and can deal some massive damage. He also hard counters a lot of champs (korg specifically) and with max despair can block healing.

I also awakened him with a gem after some time of using him at r4 unduped and I’m so happy I did. His ability let’s you ramp up his plasma a lot faster letting you deal that massive damage at a much faster pace and opens up the opportunity for him to be a great defender. You don’t need to pump him full of sig stones as his sig ability at 200 is like 55% chance to generate double plasma charges and at 60 is around 38%. (Mine is at sig level 60).

Hope this helps and awesome pull!
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    J0NisCOOL said:

I pulled him a while back and I have mine at r4. I personally love him because he is so versatile and can deal some massive damage. He also hard counters a lot of champs (korg specifically) and with max despair can block healing.

I also awakened him with a gem after some time of using him at r4 unduped and I’m so happy I did. His ability let’s you ramp up his plasma a lot faster letting you deal that massive damage at a much faster pace and opens up the opportunity for him to be a great defender. You don’t need to pump him full of sig stones as his sig ability at 200 is like 55% chance to generate double plasma charges and at 60 is around 38%. (Mine is at sig level 60).

Hope this helps and awesome pull!

Sounds very promising. Thank you for the reply :smile: