**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please add in Tag filters in the champion page

As the game is changing, in a good way I may add, a large chunk of content and new characters seem to have specific tag restrictions or have abilities only referring to specific champion tags (variant 2, Nick fury event, Corvus missions, blades danger sense, Medusa’s robot counter, etc.).

While all this information is easily accessible from the character page I think it would be an awesome addition to sort champs with specific tag filters on the team building page or champions tabs. This would help building teams for specific quests/events and help educate players on who actually falls into each category.

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Great suggestion that I believe has been asked for many times.

Instead of adding a way to sort by tags such as #Large or #villain, or abilities, they added an index that shows “owned” and “not owned”. Who in the world is finding that useful?? What a waste.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    edited June 2019
    Not even related to the rarity at all as well. Just in general you have the champ or don’t.
  • Hey there, thanks for the feedback. We'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. We'll pass it along to the rest of the team.

Thank you!