**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I want to fill up my friends list if you want put your in game name and I'll add you.

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Mine is Nick1109 if you want to add me instead but friend request never seem to go through for me.

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Not really I just want to fill my list and I play dungeons a little bit and I would like friends for the friendship bonus.
    Terra said:

Nick1109 said:

Not really I just want to fill my list and I play dungeons a little bit and I would like friends for the friendship bonus.

Should probably lead with that next time. That first post can be interpreted wrong
    How?
    Terra said:

Nick1109 said:

Terra said:

Nick1109 said:

Should probably lead with that next time. That first post can be interpreted wrong
    How?
    Well if you just want people to add you they'll most likely ignore you thinking you are just a attention seeker. That's what I interpreted from your first comment. . If you want dungeon buddies I'd say you should have a screen shot of top roster and say you want good Dungeon buddies plus what rooms you can run. Helps to boost interest in being a dungeon buddy to you specifically
    Alright.
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    AncientOne0710
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    You can have my MSN Messenger ID instead, if you like?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    The above name is also my account name
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Mine is sweetbabyporkchops65
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Yeah sure add me mate, TurdInTheWind
    Thanks guys I'll add all of ya'll when I get home.
    I added you bro.