**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion 6.2.6 boss [Merged Threads] [FIXED]

124»

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We just wanted to let you know that we're still looking into this issue with The Champion boss Act 6 and will let you know when we have more info.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Now that I am attempting this myself, I think it is safe to say that the dexterity proc requirements for this fight are slightly broken. I finally just healed my R5 beardo to 100% and just ate some L1 block damage to get the proc. Got hit with the L3 bug while fighting too. Second time I got the charges off, I hit him with L2 and it killed him.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The first attack isn’t always medium, they can start with a light
  • KillusionistKillusionist Posts: 13

Now that I am attempting this myself, I think it is safe to say that the dexterity proc requirements for this fight are slightly broken. I finally just healed my R5 beardo to 100% and just ate some L1 block damage to get the proc. Got hit with the L3 bug while fighting too. Second time I got the charges off, I hit him with L2 and it killed him.

I’m curious if this is a bug with beardos sp3
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★

Hi all,

We just wanted to let you know that we're still looking into this issue with The Champion boss Act 6 and will let you know when we have more info.

Thank you for the update
  • othmankothmank Posts: 14
    I have never posted in the forums, I have been playing this game over 3 years and like to think quite experienced, and have some skill atleast, this game has become about money sadly..
    I have spent over 1200 units, with she hulk and I cannot remove any of his indestructibles, i am intercepting and heavy attacking x2, zilch! Is this bugged? This is not fair i have spent ridiculous money and this is very unjust, its robbery.. i am considering leaving the game if we are not compensated adequately, thank you sincerely kabbam!
  • Good news Everybody! We've just pushed a fix for the bug where Champion remains invulnerable after his Charges have fallen off! It may take about an hour before it is live in game.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. We're going to start to look at how many Summoners were affected by this bug tomorrow, and will work on a compensation plan after that.
  • KillusionistKillusionist Posts: 13

Good news Everybody! We've just pushed a fix for the bug where Champion remains invulnerable after his Charges have fallen off! It may take about an hour before it is live in game.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. We're going to start to look at how many Summoners were affected by this bug tomorrow, and will work on a compensation plan after that.

I’m so happy about this! Thank you for the good news, and thank you to the guys and gals working on this fix. I really love this game and am happy to return to it. Thanks again
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    edited June 2019
    Great to hear.
    Though capiw seems unable to nullify his unstoppable buffs 100% of the time
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    @Nirocharlie so your saying caiw isn't able too kick a** even while unstoppable anymore??? I haven't gave him a go since the fix was waiting too see but if caiw isn't working as he is supposed too then ima have too wait for another option
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Anyone fighting The Champion after the fix was pushed and found it any easier/different?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Any update on the compensation plan for the champion bug?
    If you’d like my thoughts, there are three things to consider.
    Firstly, compensating everyone with exactly what they spent. Would take more time I assume though.
    Secondly, compensate people with a package based of the top spenders on this bug. Would be easier to put together but would give some of us extra compensation.
    Thirdly, by being caught out by this bug, a number of us have missed out on rewards from the other event quests going on, so it would be nice to see that reflected in the compensation.
    Anyway those are just my thoughts. Will be interested to hear what you have to say.
  • Parkster_9999Parkster_9999 Posts: 28
    Agree , I spent over 300 bucks trying to take down champion and failed , it would be lame if I received the same compensation as someone else who only spent 50 bucks
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

I saw the post recently about compensation for act 6.2 and it seemed to imply that those of us who were effected by the Champion bug will not be receiving additional compensation for that. Is that the case?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Mh6bucks said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Now that compensation has been released, I wanted to take a moment and close the loop on this thread.

I’ll avoid the histrionics, and I’m well aware it’s not personal. But you, me, and every other player in this game knows that compensation package was amusingly inadequate. I’ve been playing for 4 years, and have seen quite a few compensation packages. Heck, you gave a better package a few months ago for the contest “not living up to your standards”.

I started this thread, and was quite clear about my complaint. It wasn’t that 6.2 was too challenging. It wasn’t that I didn’t have the roster for Mr Sinister. It wasn’t that the PI was higher in 6.3 and 6.4 than you previewed. It wasn’t even that The Champion is hard, and doing it on the first day took my whole stash and over 1500 units.

It was that I completed your boss fight, but it was bugged. I spent all that for nothing, because of a bug.

So when you hand out a generic package of 10 revives and 3 team revives to anyone who started 6.2, you are in fact NOT addressing my original complaint.

As a result, I’ll not spend another dime on your product. This soured my view of the contest, and I simply don’t trust you.

I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “all business is personal”. Some large companies excel at making an individual consumer feel valued. Others live off the quality of their product. Sadly you’re the latter, and the tone of your community reflects this. But goodness, imagine how you’d thrive if you could do both...

This reflects my own opinion as well, I don't think this compensation package is addressing my original complaint in any way.
    The fight with the bugged Champion was only an economic thing and this was not addressed by the compensation we received.

It's just to unfair at this point, receiving same as the others who probably just spent less because the bug didn't get in..

Hope Moderators get that this comment is just my own opinion and that is not violating any rules here and let this comment just right here. Thanks
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We appreciate everyone's feedback but since this issue has been resolved and compensation sent, this discussion will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.